Wiki Posts
Search

"Edit Search" work for anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2023, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
"Edit Search" work for anyone?

I'm finding it rather cumbersome to search for awards on SQ.com, if you want to change any variable like class, city, date and # of adults. I'm not seeing a way to see Y and J availability at the same time. OK enough, there's an "Edit Search" button on the result page where I should be able to change the class and date, but whenever I click on it - and I've tried on Incognito mode with same result - the origin and destinations are wiped out, and it won't find the airport of ANY input. e.g. if I type SIN or Singapore, it doesn't do anything and won't let me search. Is this happening to everyone? If so, is there a way to easily change date, city and class without starting the from scratch?
Old Aug 5, 2023, 11:56 pm

Programs: Krisflyer
I get the same thing, this is not usual for the website so hopefully they will fix it (possibly not till Monday).
Old Sep 18, 2023, 4:45 pm
THR

It seems to be an intermittent problem. Comes and goes but it’s annoying when it happens obviously.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 10:00 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Yah, same observation the other day when using website. Needed to start all over again (close browser, log in etc.). Annoying for sure. I switched to the app after that. Not as many days shown for flights search results, but more stable working.
Old Sep 18, 2023, 11:20 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS/*G, Starlux Explorer, (Almost Lifetime) Hyatt Globalist
Yup, same...it's been like these for a number of years. Truly annoying.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 12:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by italdesign
I'm finding it rather cumbersome to search for awards on SQ.com, if you want to change any variable like class, city, date and # of adults. I'm not seeing a way to see Y and J availability at the same time. OK enough, there's an "Edit Search" button on the result page where I should be able to change the class and date, but whenever I click on it - and I've tried on Incognito mode with same result - the origin and destinations are wiped out, and it won't find the airport of ANY input. e.g. if I type SIN or Singapore, it doesn't do anything and won't let me search. Is this happening to everyone? If so, is there a way to easily change date, city and class without starting the from scratch?
This only occurred after an update of the webpage a couple of weeks ago and only seems to occur under certain circumstances. SQ IT has never been able to implement decent UAT testing and it's kind of like pointless to give them any feedback. There are so many bugs they could have fixed during Covid.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 12:27 am

Programs: SQ TPPS/*G, Starlux Explorer, (Almost Lifetime) Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SMK77
This only occurred after an update of the webpage a couple of weeks ago and only seems to occur under certain circumstances. SQ IT has never been able to implement decent UAT testing and it's kind of like pointless to give them any feedback. There are so many bugs they could have fixed during Covid.
Maybe it's happening more frequently now but I can say without a doubt that the bug that impacts the ability to entire departure/destination has been a round for a while... definitely a few years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.