Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award ticket hold

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2024, 10:53 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by sbs2716g
my experience is 9 days based on the waitlist that is clear in Feb this year.
Good data points, but I wouldn't count on it being that duration in every case. Default used to be 72hrs for the ones waitlisted online and actually the notification from SQ should indicate the TTL (ticketing time limit).

When one could waitlist through calling in the past, the agents had discretion to grant longer TTLs. Anyways, best to check with SQ if unsure. It's a good problem to have as it means waitlist cleared .
Old Mar 24, 2024, 12:39 am

Originally Posted by demue
Good data points, but I wouldn't count on it being that duration in every case. Default used to be 72hrs for the ones waitlisted online and actually the notification from SQ should indicate the TTL (ticketing time limit).

When one could waitlist through calling in the past, the agents had discretion to grant longer TTLs. Anyways, best to check with SQ if unsure. It's a good problem to have as it means waitlist cleared .
yes based on email received on 2/feb and dateline given is 11/feb.

3 days is only when you have other similar reserved flights in the same booking or other booking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.