Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CGK turnaround on SQ

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2022, 3:00 pm

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by yamauchig
Actually, I didn't go, it became more of a hassle and not worth the 1-day adventure. I did contact 2 meet/greet and assist type services at CGK and they both seem to indicate that the transit desk is closed (this might have changed) and I would need a VOA. Also, I sent in my vaccine info via the PeduliLindungi app, checked 10days later and was still "waiting approval", i sent them an email and never received a reply. So, all things considered I cancelled and will visit Jakarta later for 3-4 days and make it a holiday.
Thanks for the reply and yeah I’m getting gist that the transit desk hasn’t been open since COVID. But also fwiw, when I was last in indo, no one cares if your vax has been uploaded or not to PeduliLindungi so long as you have your foreign proof of vax card. They just care if you have the app downloaded
Old Sep 2, 2022, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Last edited by yamauchig; Sep 2, 2022 at 3:13 pm Reason: error
Old Sep 2, 2022, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fender5787
Thanks for the reply and yeah I’m getting gist that the transit desk hasn’t been open since COVID. But also fwiw, when I was last in indo, no one cares if your vax has been uploaded or not to PeduliLindungi so long as you have your foreign proof of vax card. They just care if you have the app downloaded
Wow, good to know this because I was able to download the app with no problem but trying to get my vac info confirmed was a problem. So next time I will just show my vac card and that should be good. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.