Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Choosing Vegetarian for only one of three meals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2022, 9:15 am
Original Poster

I知 pescatarian and am flying J this weekend. For the pre-arrival meal it is all meat and was thinking of booking one of the generic veg options just for that one meal. I知 good with the in-flight menu options for the earlier meals. I want to make sure that if I book oriental veg for that one meal I can still order off the menu for the earlier meals. Is that how it works?
Old May 12, 2022, 9:47 am

Programs: SQ TPPS/*G, Starlux Explorer, (Almost Lifetime) Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by SFOtoORD
I知 pescatarian and am flying J this weekend. For the pre-arrival meal it is all meat and was thinking of booking one of the generic veg options just for that one meal. I知 good with the in-flight menu options for the earlier meals. I want to make sure that if I book oriental veg for that one meal I can still order off the menu for the earlier meals. Is that how it works?
Yes, choosing BTC for one meal won't impact your ability to choose from the menu for the other meal.
SFOtoORD likes this.
Old May 12, 2022, 12:11 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Have you checked out the seafood special meal option (SFML)?
SFOtoORD likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.