Search

777W vs. A388 First Suites

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2022, 5:48 am

Programs: CX Gold, Krisflyer PPS, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by FlyerEC

Delicious New Zealand lamb ‼️
e

just curious was the lamb just served like that?
Old Dec 11, 2022, 7:28 am
Aman 10+ BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Originally Posted by sl00001
just curious was the lamb just served like that?
Might have had cabin crew remove some .. ? before plating , but cannot recall what .

Did not take a photo of menu .
sl00001 likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2022, 9:56 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by SMK77
Dining together is not possible on the 77W either: there is way too much partition and you cannot see each other unless you lean forward.

Couple in 77W F

Suites is much better and much different experience from other First Class product while SQ 77W F is a glorified Business Class seat and nothing else.
I see what you mean by the partition extending out just far enough to be annoying.... I had in my mind it would be sort of the equivalent to LH first class... but looking at some personal photos from our last trip pre-CoVid, LH has no real separation between the seats if the divider is lowered. Anyone have any insight as to the viability of it being workable if in the SQ suite one px was seated in the recliner, the tray table open, and a second px were sitting on the bed (the bed platform being lowered into position)? Probably not so much for dining together (although that would be a bonus) but just so we could play cards or something to kill time on the 13 hr flight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.