Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F redemption from SEA

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2020, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

F redemption from SEA

Is it possible to connect onto an SQ ex-LAX F flight from SEA as part of a KF redemption? Or would I always have to book the SEA-LAX connection separately?
Old Feb 18, 2020, 3:38 pm

You can but I'm not sure it'll show up on a web search since it's a mixed cabin booking so you probably need to call once you find availability.
Old Feb 18, 2020, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

you probably need to call once you find availability.
I assume you mean once I find availability for the LAX-xxx portion as I don't think it's possible to ever have the SEA-LAX leg show up on the SQ website? Do you happen to know if adding a SEA-LAX segment will increase the number of miles required?
Old Feb 18, 2020, 6:08 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by aGreatWayToFly
I assume you mean once I find availability for the LAX-xxx portion as I don't think it's possible to ever have the SEA-LAX leg show up on the SQ website? Do you happen to know if adding a SEA-LAX segment will increase the number of miles required?
Once you add a UA segment the entire award will be priced as a *A award, which should be slightly more expensive than an SQ-only award.

Not sure if you had AS in mind but it can’t be combined with SQ.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:38 am

It actually is possible for SEA-LAX on UA to show up on the SQ site. The issue is that at most it will be in J and not F and so the LAX-XXX segment will also be forced to be in J on the site since you can’t book mixed cabin redemptions online.

Once you add a UA flight, it becomes a *A award which will increase the price slightly like SilverChris mentioned.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 7:32 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info -- very helpful! One last question: Are there any *A saver awards? I only see one chart on the SQ website: https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...ward_Apr19.pdf
Old Feb 19, 2020, 7:35 am

Programs: AS MVPG75k, AA Plat
Thanks for the info -- very helpful! One last question: Are there any *A saver awards? I only see one chart on the SQ website: https://www.singaporeair.com/saar5/p...ward_Apr19.pdf
Those are Saver awards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.