Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Re- enter business class lounge at Changi airport

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2020, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Hi,
I am traveling business class to and through Singapore with Singapore airlines Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use the Singapore Airlines business class lounge on arrival and again before departure during an 8 hour layover? I may wish to have a short visit into the city in between. Many thanks.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 10:29 am

Programs: ROP Gold
As long as you have a business class ticket departing from SIN, you will be able to access SilverKris Lounge as many times as you like during the 8 hour layover,
downinit likes this.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 12:48 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
You can even access both T2 and T3 lounges, along with the TG lounge in T1 if you really want to maximise your entitlement.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Thank you anaidross and SilverChris, that's good to hear. Thank you both.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by junejuno
Hi,
I am traveling business class to and through Singapore with Singapore airlines Can anyone tell me if it's possible to use the Singapore Airlines business class lounge on arrival and again before departure during an 8 hour layover? I may wish to have a short visit into the city in between. Many thanks.
I had a 14 hour layover and had no problem entering the J lounge in the morning and evening. Make sure you do use the business lounge, as the SQ gold lounge is horrible train-wreck and a waste of space.
junejuno likes this.
Old Jan 27, 2020, 6:03 am

Programs: SQ KrisFlyer
Echoing what others have said above, I had a 14 hr layover in SIN between flights, and had a boarding pass in J for the onward flight.
Stepped off the first flight at ~6am SIN time, went straight to the SKL J lounge, had a shower and a few bites to eat, explored Singapore city (it was a hot and humid day but cloudy), came back all sticky and yucky with sweat. Headed to the SKL J lounge again, had a shower again, whilst my clothes were in the "clothes refresher" machine at the front of the bathrooms. It worked a lot better than I anticipated! Back to the airport at 6pm for the 8pm flight out of SIN.

So, yes, you can visit the lounge twice (or even more if you want).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.