Search

SQ Website and Apps Slow or Timeout

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2019, 1:04 am

Programs: BA, SQ
Everything appears to be working again.
Just was able to MMB.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 2:41 pm

We had two timeouts at the pay phase and my Credit card was debited over $AU 15 000. Singapore Airline call center advised us that none of the bookings had gone through and I had to pay a third time. Managed to get one payment back but still waiting for $7300 to be returned to me thanks to these timeouts. It has been a lesson in frustration, lies, deceit and worst of all lack of funds over Xmas thanks to them. It is now 2 months later and I am still waiting for the money. I do not recommend that people use the website, rather use the call center and pay the $50 fee for the booking.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 2:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by paulagee
We had two timeouts at the pay phase and my Credit card was debited over $AU 15 000. Singapore Airline call center advised us that none of the bookings had gone through and I had to pay a third time. Managed to get one payment back but still waiting for $7300 to be returned to me thanks to these timeouts. It has been a lesson in frustration, lies, deceit and worst of all lack of funds over Xmas thanks to them. It is now 2 months later and I am still waiting for the money. I do not recommend that people use the website, rather use the call center and pay the $50 fee for the booking.
As after 2 months put in a claim with your credit card company.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
As after 2 months put in a claim with your credit card company.
I did, but because Singapore has said they will repay me they have cancelled the claim. I was furious.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.