Wiki Posts
Search

No more status info on SQ BP's?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2018, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat (Life Gold)
No more status info on SQ BP's?

On my most recent SQ flights over the last week, I noticed that the status info (in my case "SQ*G QPPS 88xxxxxx") was missing from the line immediately below my name, where it previously been displayed for as long as I can remember; nor was it anywhere else on the BP. At first I thought this was maybe something to do with it being a reward flight, but I observed several other pax's BPs and they were the same. Given that most (all?) other airlines show such status info on BPs, I am curious as to what might have triggered this change?

The cabin crews certainly appeared to be aware of my status, but presumably they do not rely on BPs for this.

Last edited by whughes3; Dec 18, 2018 at 6:42 pm
Old Dec 18, 2018, 8:08 pm

Programs: Krisflyer Gold, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
Interesting, my KFEG status was printed on a SQ BP on flight from the US yesterday.
Old Dec 19, 2018, 6:49 pm

My elite gold status was printed as per normal. Flight was 2 days ago.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 12:20 am

Mine have also been printed - but I find the only time anyone actually uses is at the door and you get a " Welcome aboard, Mr/Ms xxx" instead of just a generic hello.
Old Dec 21, 2018, 1:53 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
My boarding pass this week had PPS and other airline status both showing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.