Wiki Posts
Search

Bulkhead PE blocked at booking

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2018, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAL, AA, AS, CX
Bulkhead PE blocked at booking

Why do I find that for what seens to be any and every flight I look at booking that PE bulkhead is blocked?

Are these reserved for elites? Asking as Im paying their $$ fare so why doesnt that include access to any seats in that cabin? Thx.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 11:52 pm

The front row of PEY is a preferred row so you have to pay extra as it has more legroom. Not sure if this is free for PPS Club members or not.
Old Jan 9, 2018, 5:28 am

Programs: SQ *G, QR OWS
Try selecting your seats online EXACTLY 96 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. Almost all of the blocked seats open up at this point but start getting gradually re-blocked almost immediately. I have secured bulkhead PEY and Y seats at no additional cost using this method.
JHIN likes this.

Last edited by MerlionAir; Jan 9, 2018 at 5:31 am Reason: GRAMMAR
Old Jan 10, 2018, 7:58 pm

Reservation of preferred seats is free for PSS-Club members. Not sure if they changed their routine for that and are now blocking them (would not make any sense to me). I would rather assume they are booked by someone.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 3:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K, KF Gold, Marriott Titanium
Bulkhead seats are usually Bassinet ready seats. Technically reserved for travelers with infants. You may get a little more legroom but usually end up next to a howling cutie. pick your poison.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.