Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

[Speculation] SQ221/SQ232 will receive the new A380 suites from Jan 2018

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Speculation] SQ221/SQ232 will receive the new A380 suites from Jan 2018

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2017, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by OptionsCLE
Turns out I was right! The next route appears to be LHR (SQ305 / SQ322) for anyone else trying to get on the new plane.

I know it's always a risk when you post information on Flyertalk, but I'm annoyed that bloggers like OMAT are taking credit for having found this, citing their own posts from a month ago, which cited another once which had a tiny mention at the bottom that this came from FT. They get rich off of our tips!
Stupid bloggers. OptionsCLE thanks for sharing your observations with us! I for one benefited from it.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 8:09 am

Originally Posted by OptionsCLE
Turns out I was right! The next route appears to be LHR (SQ305 / SQ322) for anyone else trying to get on the new plane.

I know it's always a risk when you post information on Flyertalk, but I'm annoyed that bloggers like OMAT are taking credit for having found this, citing their own posts from a month ago, which cited another once which had a tiny mention at the bottom that this came from FT. They get rich off of our tips!
Not familiar with SQ patterns but I take it SQ305 stays on the tarmac at Changi for quite a while then? Doesn't just turnaround for the 9am flight? Wishful thinking for my booking.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 6:18 pm

Programs: IHG Spire | Marriott Plat | UA Plat | AA Plat Pro
There are still seats on the inaugural flights on Dec 18 and the 19 in J which I suspect will be gone in a bit. Should I abandon the family vacation... hmmmm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.