Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SQ 26 FRA-JFK Brunch Menu in J

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2017, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

SQ 26 FRA-JFK Brunch Menu in J

Would anyone know what is on the SQ 26 brunch menu in J? Am trying to decide whether to go with the regular brunch menu or do Book the Cook for the first meal service. I was hoping for a breakfast option but none are available on BTC.
Old Jul 12, 2017, 9:50 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Originally Posted by Nancy Colson
Would anyone know what is on the SQ 26 brunch menu in J? Am trying to decide whether to go with the regular brunch menu or do Book the Cook for the first meal service. I was hoping for a breakfast option but none are available on BTC.
When you go to Book the Cook, it is now enhanced and it shows you what is the regular menu...
Old Jul 13, 2017, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Saw it. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.