Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore Arrivals Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2023, 5:37 am

Complimentary with J but lounge access is usually based on holding a same day outbound boarding pass in my experience, whether paid or complimentary.

for clarity, booked an award ticket in J and I'm arriving at SIN at 5am and SIN is my destination for 5 days, not a connection/layover. Looking for a cost effective place to chill until 2-3pm when we can check into our hotel and though an arrivals lounge would be ideal!
Old Jul 29, 2023, 6:59 am

Programs: SQ TPPS/*G, Starlux Explorer, (Almost Lifetime) Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by searchinfordeals
Complimentary with J but lounge access is usually based on holding a same day outbound boarding pass in my experience, whether paid or complimentary.

for clarity, booked an award ticket in J and I'm arriving at SIN at 5am and SIN is my destination for 5 days, not a connection/layover. Looking for a cost effective place to chill until 2-3pm when we can check into our hotel and though an arrivals lounge would be ideal!
The Changi Airport website lists several paid lounges available "before, after or between flights." No idea how accurate the list is or whether the prices are cost effective.
https://www.changiairport.com/en/air...e-lounges.html
searchinfordeals likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 6:51 pm

Programs: Krisflyer

T&Cs of the DragonPass, on the link you provided, don't mention any requirement to show boarding pass. And it is fully refundable so little risk.
Old Jul 31, 2023, 8:17 pm

Originally Posted by onlySIA
T&Cs of the DragonPass, on the link you provided, don't mention any requirement to show boarding pass. And it is fully refundable so little risk.
Originally Posted by bpk6h
The Changi Airport website lists several paid lounges available "before, after or between flights." No idea how accurate the list is or whether the prices are cost effective.

Update

I wrote to customer service but don't feel their response is very clear as I think they're assuming I am "transiting" through SIN i.e , using SIN as a connection/layover, when in fact it is my destination.

Changi Lounge CSR wrote

"Greetings from Changi Lounge!Thank you for your email and interest in our services. Please note that Changi Lounge is open daily from 8 am to 10 pm. If you are transiting via Singapore, please note Changi Lounge is located in the Jewel building, in the public area of Singapore and requires you to clear immigration.

We do accept arrival boarding pass for dragon pass lounge access."

So I've replied with the following to get more clarity and report back once I hear from them:
"Thanks for confirming that we can use the lounge upon arrival even though we are not transiting through Singapore. We will use the lounge to unwind upon arrival before going to our hotel.

We are arriving on flight SQ 391 at 5:45am - Where is the lounge located relative to the arrival area gate?
Thanks,"
Old Jul 31, 2023, 8:28 pm

Update

I wrote to customer service but don't feel their response is very clear as I think they're assuming I am "transiting" through SIN i.e , using SIN as a connection/layover, when in fact it is my destination.

Changi Lounge CSR wrote

"Greetings from Changi Lounge!Thank you for your email and interest in our services. Please note that Changi Lounge is open daily from 8 am to 10 pm. If you are transiting via Singapore, please note Changi Lounge is located in the Jewel building, in the public area of Singapore and requires you to clear immigration.

We do accept arrival boarding pass for dragon pass lounge access."

So I've replied with the following to get more clarity and report back once I hear from them:
"Thanks for confirming that we can use the lounge upon arrival even though we are not transiting through Singapore. We will use the lounge to unwind upon arrival before going to our hotel.

We are arriving on flight SQ 391 at 5:45am - Where is the lounge located relative to the arrival area gate?
Thanks,"
​​​​​​The CSR is simply highlighting that the lounge is landside. You're clearly fine to use the lounge. The CSR won't be able to answer your question re arrival gate as SQ flights can arrive at any of terminals 1,2 or 3. Once through immigration just follow the signs to Jewel. You can't miss it.

​​​​​https://www.changiairport.com/en/maps.html
searchinfordeals likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2023, 6:09 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Exactly, Jewel Lounge is in ... well Jewel (mall) connected to the terminal so you would have entered Singapore already. It is not a typical transit lounge.
searchinfordeals and colt75 like this.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 5:32 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium, Accor Plus - Gold, Hilton - Gold, Raddison - Gold, Golden Circle - Jade
Does anyone know what the rules are for on arrival entry for first class SIA?

I am flying First and arriving in Singapore at 0:15, and my next flight out is 9:50AM, I think I should be ok to use the lounge until departure?

I've noticed online at this blog they say you can access on arrival - https://mainlymiles.com/2022/07/01/s...-requirements/
Probably newish information for those in the future as well?
Old Sep 29, 2023, 5:43 am

Programs: SQ G, LH FTL, UA S, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by colt75
Does anyone know what the rules are for on arrival entry for first class SIA?
You're allowed First Class Lounge (and TPR) access within 24 hours of your First departure. So, yes, you will be able to use it after arrival. Bear in mind that TPR is open until 2:30 AM, then you'll have to go the "regular" KrisFlyer lounge until it reopens at 05:30.
Old Sep 29, 2023, 1:50 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by hdogan
Bear in mind that TPR is open until 2:30 AM, then you'll have to go the "regular" KrisFlyer lounge until it reopens at 05:30.
The T3 SilverKris F lounge is open 24/7. No need for the inferior KrisFlyer Gold lounge.
Old Sep 30, 2023, 12:16 am

Programs: SQ G, LH FTL, UA S, Marriott Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by SilverChris
The T3 SilverKris F lounge is open 24/7. No need for the inferior KrisFlyer Gold lounge.
My mistake, I did mean to say SilverKris lounge, my fingers were just faster than my brain
Old Nov 18, 2023, 6:58 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
Originally Posted by hdogan
You're allowed First Class Lounge (and TPR) access within 24 hours of your First departure. So, yes, you will be able to use it after arrival. Bear in mind that TPR is open until 2:30 AM, then you'll have to go the "regular" KrisFlyer lounge until it reopens at 05:30.
What about arrival in F and departure in J on another ticket - I am assuming there is no access to TPR on arrival, is that correct?
Old Nov 18, 2023, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by escape4
What about arrival in F and departure in J on another ticket - I am assuming there is no access to TPR on arrival, is that correct?
Arriving F pax are granted TPR/F lounge access...onward ticket not required.
escape4 and sbams like this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 10:35 pm

​​​​​​The CSR is simply highlighting that the lounge is landside. You're clearly fine to use the lounge. The CSR won't be able to answer your question re arrival gate as SQ flights can arrive at any of terminals 1,2 or 3. Once through immigration just follow the signs to Jewel. You can't miss it.

​​​​​https://www.changiairport.com/en/maps.html
Originally Posted by demue
Exactly, Jewel Lounge is in ... well Jewel (mall) connected to the terminal so you would have entered Singapore already. It is not a typical transit lounge.
If it's a paid lounge I don't see why they would deny you access.
An update in case this helps anyone travelling to SIN

-Arrived in T3 at 6am
-SQ reps confirmed there's no SQ/SilverKris Arrivals lounge in Changi airport. Only departures.
-Took Monorail/SkyTrain to T1 for DragonPass/Priority Pass lounge called Changi Lounge located inside Jewel Changi (the mall).
-Had to exit airport to access the Jewel Changi Lounge.
-Pro tip: since you need to pickup your checked luggage, take the trolley all the way inside the lounge.
-Jewel Changi lounge checked passports and boarding pass showing arrival date and then scanned our Visa Airport Companion Dragon Pass. All smooth.

-Dragon Pass allows for:
-20 minute shower which we took. Nice facility.
-1 hot meal
-unlimited snacks/yogurt finger foods, non alcoholic drinks.

Priority pass access additionally allows for alcoholic drinks.

Last edited by searchinfordeals; Mar 25, 2024 at 10:41 pm Reason: Typos fixed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.