NH F to SQ J: Which Lounge at SIN?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2017, 2:06 am
Original Poster

NH F to SQ J: Which Lounge at SIN?

I apologize if the topic is already brought up but I'd like to clarify this:

NH 801 Arriving in SIN at 00:10 (am)
SQ 402 Departing from SIN at 02:35 (am)

Since I'm incoming in Star Alliance F I was wondering if I'm entitled to use SilverKris First Lounge even though the next flight is in J.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 5:25 am

Unlike Oneworld, Star has no elevated entitlement for lounge access based on arriving flight.

If you were flying SQ F-SQ J (and other similar exceptions on same-airline connections) then you would have been entitled to access the TPR. However, NH F-SQ J will merely allow access to the SQ J lounge.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 7:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by stargold
Unlike Oneworld, Star has no elevated entitlement for lounge access based on arriving flight.

If you were flying SQ F-SQ J (and other similar exceptions on same-airline connections) then you would have been entitled to access the TPR. However, NH F-SQ J will merely allow access to the SQ J lounge.
Thanks for the advice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.