Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

First time First Class Suites flyer on A380, food and drink question ???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2016, 10:43 pm
Original Poster

Hi All,
I have check the FAQ section but have not find my answers.

My First Class Suites waitlist from LAX - NRT - SIN finally cleared, please help to advise on a few topics below
1) Are meals still serve on fixed schedule or I can eat anytime I want? what choices are there?
2) Alcohol drink unlimited? what choices are there?
3) I understand the seat can be fold flat, do I set it up by myself or the flight attendant will do it, i also need to ask for pillow / blacket etc?

Thank you!
Old Apr 21, 2016, 12:58 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by hondaman82
Hi All,
I have check the FAQ section but have not find my answers.

My First Class Suites waitlist from LAX - NRT - SIN finally cleared, please help to advise on a few topics below
1) Are meals still serve on fixed schedule or I can eat anytime I want? what choices are there?
2) Alcohol drink unlimited? what choices are there?
3) I understand the seat can be fold flat, do I set it up by myself or the flight attendant will do it, i also need to ask for pillow / blacket etc?

Thank you!
I've only been lucky enough to experience suites once before.. So based on my limited experience,

1) yes you can request your meals anytime. It's best to tell the flight attendant before hand so that they will not prepare your meal immediately after take off.

2) you can drink as much as you want but I think if they sense that you have gone overboard, they may choose not to serve you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3) you can set it up yourself (not easy I think)!but usually the flight attendants will do it for you.
Old Apr 21, 2016, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
oops please remove
Old Apr 21, 2016, 7:39 am

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
Just like any FC ticket...
Old Apr 23, 2016, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Nashville -Past DL Plat, FO, WN-CP, various hotel programs
Programs: DL-MM, AA, SW w/companion,HiltonDiamond, Hyatt PLat, IHF Plat, Miles and Points Seeker
You get pretty much what you want when you want. Except when boarding, limited drinks then.

Setting up bed in a380 suites? You will NOT be able to do it yourself. Rather complex process. Interesting to watch it transform.

Before and after pics are in our blog. www.RTW40.com
Old Apr 23, 2016, 11:18 am

Id recommend the Japanese kyo kaseiki(?) Meal if u like jpn food.
It is very good.

People might recommend the lobster thermidor but it was a total letdown when i tried it.
Have to book in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.