FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-500/)
-   -   First time First Class Suites flyer on A380, food and drink question ??? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/1760916-first-time-first-class-suites-flyer-a380-food-drink-question.html)

hondaman82 Apr 20, 2016 10:43 pm

First time First Class Suites flyer on A380, food and drink question ???

Hi All,
I have check the FAQ section but have not find my answers.

My First Class Suites waitlist from LAX - NRT - SIN finally cleared, please help to advise on a few topics below
1) Are meals still serve on fixed schedule or I can eat anytime I want? what choices are there?
2) Alcohol drink unlimited? what choices are there?
3) I understand the seat can be fold flat, do I set it up by myself or the flight attendant will do it, i also need to ask for pillow / blacket etc?

Thank you!

gummibar Apr 21, 2016 12:58 am

Originally Posted by hondaman82 (Post 26514725)
Hi All,
I have check the FAQ section but have not find my answers.

My First Class Suites waitlist from LAX - NRT - SIN finally cleared, please help to advise on a few topics below
1) Are meals still serve on fixed schedule or I can eat anytime I want? what choices are there?
2) Alcohol drink unlimited? what choices are there?
3) I understand the seat can be fold flat, do I set it up by myself or the flight attendant will do it, i also need to ask for pillow / blacket etc?

Thank you!

I've only been lucky enough to experience suites once before.. So based on my limited experience,

1) yes you can request your meals anytime. It's best to tell the flight attendant before hand so that they will not prepare your meal immediately after take off.

2) you can drink as much as you want but I think if they sense that you have gone overboard, they may choose not to serve you. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3) you can set it up yourself (not easy I think)!but usually the flight attendants will do it for you.

djjaguar64 Apr 21, 2016 7:26 am

oops please remove

satman40 Apr 21, 2016 7:39 am

Just like any FC ticket...

NoStressHere Apr 23, 2016 8:50 am

You get pretty much what you want when you want. Except when boarding, limited drinks then.

Setting up bed in a380 suites? You will NOT be able to do it yourself. Rather complex process. Interesting to watch it transform.

Before and after pics are in our blog. www.RTW40.com

HawaiiO Apr 23, 2016 11:18 am

Id recommend the Japanese kyo kaseiki(?) Meal if u like jpn food.
It is very good.

People might recommend the lobster thermidor but it was a total letdown when i tried it.
Have to book in advance.