Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIN lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2015, 6:38 am

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
You should not have trouble accessing The Private Room the day before.

Re: immigration, I don't think you will have a problem exiting the day before after you have dinner. However, if you enter the day of departure to have breakfast and then try to exit to go home or a hotel, you will be denied exit (I think because the computer will see that you would need to then re-enter again the same day.) However, even that can be overcome with a form that SQ fills out airside and then takes to immigration airside at the departure level.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 5:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Asian Club *g, AC Aeroplan, EK Skywards, QF Frequent Flyer, Velocity VA, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by Kacee
No. In SQ's view, all you have is an economy ticket for that segment, as that's all AC has compensated them for. The fact that you gave AC miles sufficient for a J ticket is irrelevant.
Thanks Kacee this is what I thought-any idea if my same day J landing boarding pass will get me into the Silver Kris lounge for a shower?

SYD/YYZ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.