Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not as Great as the Hype

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2015, 10:06 pm

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by GRUflyer
I think it all comes down to the fact that SQ is the most "westernized" Asian carrier. It clearly caters to your typical British businessman.

By far my choice of carrier to Asia. Depending on your cultural background, I can see why it might not be your cup of tea.
Yes, my cup of "masala" tea too!!
Old Aug 6, 2015, 10:08 pm

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by Unimatrix One
I have flown in SQ's long haul J product and found it clearly inferior to my usual carrier (JL) in almost all respects (seat, food, amenities, crews). The only area where SQ was better was IFE.
I think all of us have a bit of "home country" bias in us. May be that is why I find SQ long haul J superior to almost all J other product out there, including CX, NH and JL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.