Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KF Elite Silver

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2014, 11:16 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by lingua101
At least SQ Silver you get extra miles when flying on SQ.
Except for fare codes G, K, N, Q, T and V which basically eliminates all the discounted economy fares.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 1:40 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by aster
Lingua, I think you are missing the entire point of this discussion, which is to show how poor SQ Silver is when compared to what other alliance carriers offer their Silver members.

This discussion was never about what LH Silver can do for those flying on SQ (or SQ Silver for those flying on LH). It is basic knowledge that Star Alliance only has alliance-wide perks at the Gold level.

Silver is simply about what YOUR airline is giving YOU in return for loyalty. And as I have reiterated countless times already, there is a huge difference between what SQ (nothing!) and LH (almost everything) reward their members with even at the Silver level.
I got the point. As I said, you are probably right that LH Silver offer more compare to SQ Silver.

However, this is irrelevant to OP, as most likely LH Silver does not give him more benefir than SQ Silver.

Noted for some LH Silver may be far far better than SQ Silver.

At the end of the day, which FF good for you may not necessary good for others.

For me KF is good for redemption. Not only it is cheap to redeem to Indonesia, but also the availability is quite good. Although sometimes you need to be WL-ed until very last minute.

In term of benefit and recognition, I know I can't expect much, as there are simply too many KF Gold and even PPS and Solitaire. That's why I am banking into TK now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.