Wiki Posts
Search

Award Booking - # of days in advance

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2010, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Velocity Platinum, UA MM
Award Booking - # of days in advance

How many days in advance can a KF award be booked?
Old Jul 14, 2010, 6:01 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
AFAIR, I redeemed on-line about 24-hour prior to my flight. But I never done it less than that. From the T&C, for upgrade requires 24 prior to the flight, and confirmed booking has to be ticketed immediately. So, it may be possible to redeem less than 24 hours I suppose. But may be I am wrong.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 9:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CGK
AFAIR, I redeemed on-line about 24-hour prior to my flight. But I never done it less than that. From the T&C, for upgrade requires 24 prior to the flight, and confirmed booking has to be ticketed immediately. So, it may be possible to redeem less than 24 hours I suppose. But may be I am wrong.
Actually my question is related to how manys in advance can an award booking be made.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 9:23 pm

If you attempt an online redemption booking it will allow you to scroll through the calenders for up to 12 months, but an error message is returned if your selected dates are greater than 350 days ahead.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ButcherBird
If you attempt an online redemption booking it will allow you to scroll through the calenders for up to 12 months, but an error message is returned if your selected dates are greater than 350 days ahead.
Checked it out, 350 days is the magic number^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.