Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Headphones in Club World

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2024, 3:08 am
Original Poster

Headphones in Club World

I'm flying SYD-LHR soon in Club World and am wondering if I bring my Bose QS35 headphones with me? I see on the BA website it says noise cancelling headphones are provided. What type are they are are the wireless or with a cord as I will have my ipad loaded up to watch on the flight.

Thanks!
Old May 23, 2024, 3:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Unbranded corded and mediocre. Its good enough for me but if you are used to some excellent ones and care bring your own.
becks1 and RockyRobin like this.
Old May 23, 2024, 3:09 am
Original Poster

Thanks, I'll pack mine then.
Old May 23, 2024, 4:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Definitely take your Bose, I have those ones, and use them always other than the shortest of shorthaul then I'll use my AirPods. Remember the cable if you want to easily plug into the onboard IFE

The comfort of these is far better than the onboard ones
Old May 23, 2024, 4:27 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
Definitely take your Bose, I have those ones, and use them always other than the shortest of shorthaul then I'll use my AirPods. Remember the cable if you want to easily plug into the onboard IFE

The comfort of these is far better than the onboard ones
Also worth looking at the bluetooth dongle in case you want to use your Airpods with the IFE. I use the Anker Soundsync Bluetooth Receiver (24.99 at time of writing via Amazon) and works well.
becks1 likes this.
Old May 23, 2024, 5:39 am

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprngli Connaisseur
I actually went and got some Kebudz AirStrapz for my airpods. The last time I was in F, the service was excellent. However, I managed to drop one of my airpods into the seat when talking to the crew, who then had to rescue it. There's probably not as much of a danger of that in CW though.

I haven't tried them yet, but I suspect they work "good enough".
Old May 27, 2024, 2:25 am

Programs: BA Gold; Virgin FF; United Airlines; American Airlines
Originally Posted by BillyBleach
Also worth looking at the bluetooth dongle in case you want to use your Airpods with the IFE. I use the Anker Soundsync Bluetooth Receiver (24.99 at time of writing via Amazon) and works well.
I always take my Bose bluetooth headphones with me to use with my iPad, and use the Bose cable to connect with the IFE system on the plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.