Wiki Posts
Search

OT: Ex JER to USA - Google Flights

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2024, 2:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
OT: Ex JER to USA - Google Flights

I know this is off topic, but I don't quite know where to ask, so I hope the mods can give me some discretion - thank you. For the last month or so, I've not been able to view most flights to the USA from the USA using Google Flights. I can find some flights with some airlines, like Aer Lingus to Dublin, then to LHR, but that seems about it. I can have ex JER to EDI no problem. I can have ex JER to AMS no problem. I can have ex JER to BKK no problem. It seems like every destination in the USA is not showing on GF (I haven't tested every destination).

Has something changed where ex JER flights can't be shown on Google Flights?

ATL and the dates chosen are just for lolz. I just chose a random date and location for the screenshot.
Thank you.

Last edited by RJD1983; May 22, 2024 at 2:27 pm
Old May 22, 2024, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I’m regularly checking exJER USA, esp last week as there were some decent F deals to LAS/PHX next year.

There does seem a problem right now with GF, it’s not pulling up BA options
RJD1983 likes this.
Old May 22, 2024, 2:13 pm

Programs: BA GGL & GfL, AA LTP, Marriott (sigh) Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Avis Preferred
odd since i recently booked an ex-JER starting w google flights. the page is different now as it seems they have rolled out some new product features on the site and that is likely providing some complications because i cannot get anything to load other than a JER-LHR-YYV-ATL and some other oddities! hopefully resolved shortly.
RJD1983 likes this.
Old May 22, 2024, 2:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Bookable on BA.com so it is a GF glitch

Old May 22, 2024, 2:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
Im regularly checking exJER USA, esp last week as there were some decent F deals to LAS/PHX next year.

There does seem a problem right now with GF, its not pulling up BA options
That's what I had actually been looking for, F to LAS, ex JER. I will be there from the 2nd for 2 weeks if you're about, mikey. Club World in the Sahara. I didn't get a good F deal in the sale this year. 😢

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.