Old Dec 2, 2014, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: United global services, BA gold,
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore

Map| 5 Reviews | 60% Recommended

7 Raffles Avenue Singapore, SG 039799

The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore (0 Photo)

Short Review

Was back in singapore in January at end of trip and reconfirmed I still like the RC. I always get a high floor premier facing the harbor on the right corner as you are facing the harbor. It is like a jr suite and I love being on that corner. I also do the club here as it is one of the better I have experienced. The pool is great and the only thing is I wish they had better restaurants, but Singapore is full of good restaurants so we went out to lunch and dinner as always.

I also used to really like the valley wing at the shangri-la, but have not stayed there in several years. It used to have better service than the ritz, but I miss the harbor views and on this trip we had very good service at the RC. In fact seems to have improved!

Would you like to write a review on the The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Oct 14, 2017, 5:01 am
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
<bump>

Are there really no more recent reviews or comments?
bhrubin likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 9:36 am
Suspended
Marriott 25+ BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: Marriott Ambassador and LTT, UA Plat/LT Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by m0hamed
<bump>

Are there really no more recent reviews or comments?
I also confess to being surprised to the dearth of commentary about this supposedly top option or among the top options in the city.

We should have searched further:

Ritz Carlton Singapore

Perhaps Mods can merge?

Last edited by RichardInSF; Oct 15, 2017 at 11:55 pm Reason: merged consecutive posts by same member
Old Oct 15, 2017, 3:14 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bhrubin
We should have searched further:

Ritz Carlton Singapore

Perhaps Mods can merge?
I did search. An 11 year old TR of little relevance and this thread had newer posts.
bhrubin likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 6:37 pm

Programs: Krisflyer PPS, SPG, Hyatt GoldPassport, Shangri-la Golden Circle, British Airways ExecClub
This is my favorite hotel in Singapore. The rooms ( esp premier suite and up ) post renovation are very nice, it's in an excellent location ( unless you need to be near Orchard Road ) and the morning breakfast and buffet lunch/ brunch / dinner spread are widely considered the best in the city. They also have a club lounge that serve free flow champagne.

Some pics of the Premier Suite ( JR Suite )

bhrubin and uggboy like this.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 8:12 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Thank you. We arrive in at 21:00 and depart the next day at 16:00 so am unsure the club will be with it but planning to do so for the view alone.

We normally stay at the StR but other than the Bentley, the hotel has little to offer and the European decor is just odd.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 4:35 am

MrKesavaraj got thrown out of here a few years ago for no reason! Very stuffy!
Old Oct 17, 2017, 12:47 pm

Originally Posted by A380 Flyer
MrKesavaraj got thrown out of here a few years ago for no reason! Very stuffy!
Who/where/what/why?
Old Oct 19, 2017, 8:35 am

Originally Posted by JetAway
Who/where/what/why?
He is a global jetsetter who works as a doctor in Singapore. He can be eccentric, but his hotel tours are some of the best on YouTube.
uggboy likes this.
Old Oct 27, 2017, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: United global services, BA gold,
Ritz Still my favorite hotel in Singapore - premier suite, high floor (preferably club level), Marina view. I used to also like the Shangrila Valley Wing but it's been ages since I've stayed there and no view. Tried the Fullerton Bay - amazing views but felt staying in a fishbowl. I prefer the Ritz even though much larger and sometimes service suffers unless on club level. Pool at Ritz great for lap swimmers and sunbathers although I'm not in the latter category in Singapore - too hot for me other than laps!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.