Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lisbon - Fontana Park {PRT}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 9, 2018, 12:39 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
GUIDE to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lisbon - Fontana Park

Rua Engeneiro Vieira da Silva 2, Lisbon, 1050-105, Portugal
TEL: +351-21-0410600; FAX: +351-21-3579244
Email [email protected]
Website https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/portugal/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-lisbon-fontana-park-LISFPDI/index.html
Location: Saldanha residential neighborhood, two blocks south Praça Duque de Saldanha

Check-in: 2:00 pm, Check-out: 12:00 pm
Currency: Euro (€)
Parking: Self parking: 15.00 €
Service animals allowed: Yes
Pets allowed: No
Non-Smoking (Smoking area is available in the patio, outside sheltered pub lounge
Avoid rooms x53 in front of lifts
Streetside rooms noisy

F&B: Saldanha Mar, for Portuguese and Mediterranean dishes
Fontana Bar & Lounge, snacks and drinks, dedicated reading space
Link to page with hours, links to menus
When dining at the hotel children under 5 years old eat free when staying at the hotel, and children aged between 6-12 receive a 50% discount. Children over 12 years pay full price.

Conveniences:
Lounge: No
Business Center: Yes
Power in room: 220 VAC Euro, UK (no multivolt outlet in bathroom, no USB power outlets)
Lighting in room: adequate
Heat & air: Central, thermostat nearly useless
Fitness Center: Yes, 24 hr TechnoGym
Pool: No
Market across street
Neighborhood restaurants, banks

LIS Airport distance from Hotel: 5.3 km.
Drive Time: 12 min in minimal traffic
Taxi: 12 € (bag and night surcharges)
Metro: 2.00 € (red line, 2 long blocks to Saldanha station)
Bus: 3.50 €
30 minutes walk to Rossio Square downtown
See post #64 for maps, below for links
Best bet for breakfast, lunch, pastries is Pastelaria Versailles, ten minutes walk, opulent interiors and excellent baked goods etc. since 1922.
Good informal family restaurant nearby, Mãe (Mom’s), ten minutes walking at 92B Rua D. Estefania
Best museum nearby, 20 minutes walk, the Callouste Gulbenkian Museum. Opulent gardens, world class art collections.

Link to Lisboa Metro home page, map and schedule links (English version)
Link to Lisbon Metro Guide
Link to Carris Lisbon bus system home page (English version)
Link to Hop-on Hop-off Lisbon home page

Link to Lonely Planet - Lisbon Pages
Link to Trip Advisor Lisbon pages
Link to The Fork / La Fourchette pages for dining and booking dining (App is very handy)
Print Wikipost

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lisbon - Fontana Park {PRT}

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2018, 5:32 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
Question Offering food left overs to hotel staff members?

In my view the most obonoxious part of your lengthy story was offering your left overs to hotel employess, even the next day. Beside from ever having purchased it.
And yes, cjd points out, there is an existing thread for this specific property. So no use having started a new one just to tell us how dissatisfied you have been with your stay due to your experiences you shared..
Old Feb 3, 2018, 4:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Doesn't seem you have a good stay in a hotel yet? How is your blog going?
hugolover likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2018, 8:44 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Hilarious review. I really enjoyed reading it. The running KFC theme was an excellent literary device.

I have to say I rather enjoyed this hotel -- would stay there again.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 11:16 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Lisbon maps key:
  1. Metro map

2. Walk, Hotel - Saldanha Metro station (Direct to / from airport)

3. Walk, Hotel - Picoa Metro station

4. Hop on - Hop off tour bus lines (start and end Marqués de Pombal Sq.)

5. Walk, Hotel - Marqués de Pombal (uphill to hotel)
Attached Images      

Last edited by JDiver; Oct 9, 2018 at 2:03 pm
Old Nov 8, 2018, 11:10 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
We arrrived at 23:00 and we’re welcomed by Joana. Our room was waiting, including a lavish fruit plate, a bottle of wine, bottles of water. Joana dispensed two more bottles of water, cookies, a gift box with two tasting tubes of wines and a bouquet of flowers as well.

Our reward room is on the “executive floor” and fronts on the very busy and noisy street. The room is spacious for a European hotel, but was quite warm - or cold. The central heat and air is only supplying heated air, so setting the thermostat to 18C / 68F doesn’t do much within your control - our room varied between 63 and a stifling 76 F, and the bed is dressed with a duvet - no top sheet, just a duvet in a case. No window to open, just sliding doors to a balcony - and if left open, the street noise would be unbearable. Bring ear plugs if you’re sensitive to noise, or request an inside room. (The system occasionally stopped, made strange noises, etc. to boot.) The electric window shade also jammed during our stay.

Breakfast is complimentary for Golds and Diamonds, is served in Saldanha Mar restaurant and is an fair if uninspiring buffet. Fruit selection, cereals and various cold items such as cheeses, tomatoes, cucumbers (but no smoked salmon), yogurts, breads and pastries. Scrambled eggs (smelled like wet chicken feathers when I took the lid off), bacon, potato rounds, sausages, beans and mushrooms (a,ternate with vegetable medley) with black and green olives made up the hot items.

Diamond benefits listing:

Late checkout based on availability, express checkout

Second person stays free (not the norm in Europe, but applies to all Honors members)

Complimentary premium WiFi

Complimentary breakfast & upgrade subject to availability (Huh? Complimentary is full buffet currently)

2 bottles of water per room per stay (we had two new daily)

50% extra Base points

Complimentary parking (otherwise 15€)

N.B. I heartily recommend Mãe (Mom’s) Restaurant about ten minutes away walking at 92B Rua D. Estefania. Portuguese family restaurant, good food and very welcoming.

The big market across from the hotel is well equipped.
Attached Images  

Last edited by JDiver; Nov 10, 2018 at 10:24 pm Reason: Add as stay extends
Old Mar 19, 2019, 10:13 am

I have stayed here three nights in mid March (paid) and will stay three more nights in the beginning of April (on points). After having contacted the GM I was kindly upgraded to a Deluxe Room with private balcony on top floor (7th) for both stays. I was well prepared to face the design issues which fellow FTers reported and which also dominate reports on TA.
We arrived by underground from the Airport and got off at Saldanha station. To find the way out is a bit confusing. There are only few elevators and that from the track platform one level up was broke. Otherwise, when exiting by escalators, you need to go towards the round square which appears to be much smaller than the maps indicate. From there it is only few minutes to the hotel. The pavement, however, is not traveller friendly when going with luggage. So that was some work.

On arrival everything went smoothly. Room 719 on top floor, away from lift. the next and last room would be the only junior suite which seems to stretch over the space of three rooms. There was no welcome amenity in our room unlike others here on FT have reported.

Staff was impressively friendly and this consistently across persons and time. Breakfast had a pleasant variety, staff was attentive. However, the restaurant seems too small for all guests. Nevertheless, especially the employee registering guests' room number went out of her way to accommodate guests. And breakfast service was good, too. Not perfect, but we do not live in a perfect world nor am I perfect. But they tried to to their very best each morning.

Well, the design and the room's infrastructure. The shower is over the bath tub and has a fixed installation. It is between the sink and the bed standing free for 60% of its volume. You have to get into the bath tub to reach the tap. And water spills easily on the floor. People must intuitively seek hold on the shower installation. It was so loose that we informed front desk that it should be fixed or the pipe would get loose. A very kind technician looked after it. I think this problem is well known and must occur in all top floor room. The air condition worked well but was too loud and made a draft. We preferred to sleep with the sliding balcony door open.

Street noise was no problem, BUT the kitchen ventilation was right above our room. It stopped around midnight but started loudly at 6hrs in the morning. Plus we had kitchen smell coming into our room. I asked the front desk agent to move us to an alternative room for our next stay.

There was some construction work going on next to our room for two days. This might be inevitable but it would have been better if we would have been informed.

We had two restaurant recommendations to two places within 10' walking. 'Great Tastings' was great, excellent food, good service. I would never have visited it due to its name but I would go again. The other is 'Horta dos Brunos', a classic one while Great Tastings has a modern feel and prices are a bit lower. Those recommendations came from a pleasant front desk agent who was very interested in learning our experiences once we came back to the hotel.

All in all, I am looking forward to my next stay. Staff: excellent, GM: responsive, location good.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 11:15 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum
Just got back from a two night stay at the hotel and I'm very unimpressed. First, we arrived about 11 am but rooms not read. That's ok...understandable. Went back a bit later in the day and rooms were ready. On check in, asked for an upgrade and was told they upgraded me. Upgraded to a room with a view of a street and construction awning across the street! Not really an upgrade considering they also had rooms with terraces, park-view rooms, family rooms, superior rooms, and junior suites available (I checked the app and all those rooms were available for booking). When I asked about other rooms, was told none were available. I hate being lied to by the desk staff...happens all too frequently. Rooms were very modern with a bed and a cement shelf at the end of it. No drawer space at all...had to spread everything out on the cement shelf when I unpacked.

Breakfast was a joke. Some sliced meats and cheeses, bread, and fruit for the cold part. Hot was a small selection of powdered eggs and a number of meats. I don't eat meat, so had very limited options. Ended up skipping breakfast entirely the second day when we went to the airport and just ate at the airport.

That said, the location was pretty good. A bit away from the older part of town, but that meant it was relatively quiet. Easy access to the subway in a couple blocks and if you like to walk, it was about a 20-30 minute walk to the waterfront, all downhill.

Overall impressions - location pretty good, food pretty bad, rooms ok, staff mixed. Definitely not worth the money spent...better rooms in nicer hotels at lower prices.

View from my room!
Old Apr 13, 2019, 5:24 am

Follow-up report on subsequent stay

We began and ended our Portugal trip in Lisbon and chose to stay here. Having meanwhile completed our second stay I want to give a short review.

Beside all positive impressions my complain was that the upgraded room on top floor (7th) sat right beneath the kitchen ventilation which stopped going at midnight but started loudly between five or six in the morning. Then, the room ventilation from the AC did not stop working although shut off (we prefer to put it off while sleeping with open windows at night). There must have been some repair going on, since we had blue collar workers right beside our room one day long.

I wrote a comment about our impressions as well as concerns to the GM who replied swiftly, hoping for more positive impressions on our second stay.

When checking in the next stay it was a bit like coming home. Staff recognized us and greeted happily. We were put up into room 707 which is further away from the kitchen ventilation. However, it was clearly audible even there and spread some smell as well. There was one advantage in 707 because it is closer to the little park and hence offers some more green views. The AC shut off properly and the terrace provided some isolation from street noise. Again, I was happy on floor 7 and would stay again.

Breakfast was the same scenery. On all mornings staff were great and attentive. They did their best to give us a table by the window which involved some waiting. Meanwhile one agent told me that they are planning to extend the hotel on the grounds adjacent to it in the back. It will have another design, will provide a separate restaurant for breakfast and have day-light meeting rooms. Both parts, the to be constructed and the present one will then operate as one hotel. I think, whenever this comes true it will make everything easier for everybody. We looked at the site where a house has been demolished seemingly some time ago. There are two more houses being devastated, as there are so many throughout Lisbon (and Porto, and Coimbra, and Evora...). Probably they will be pulled down for the construction site too.

It was a great stay and it was fantastic having been welcomed by all those staff that recognized us back. And that were many.

All in all, I would make the DT Fontana Park my stay to place again whenever back in Lisbon!
Old Jan 7, 2020, 4:39 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Still an OK hotel, reduced elite recognition

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lisbon - Fontana Park

Rua Eng. Vieira da Silva, 2 Lisbon, PT 1050-105

Still an OK hotel, reduced elite recognition (14 Photos)

This is my 2nd time staying at this property, after slightly more than a year ago.  This round I found that the hotel to be quite stingy with upgrades for Elites - also the front desk associate that I interacted with to be less welcoming.

IMG_20191225_163610934_HDR.jpgIMG_20191225_184929515.jpgIMG_20191225_190011497.jpgIMG_20191225_190034508.jpg

As mentioned in my last review, the location is not the best, but also not the worst especially if you are going to do sightseeing as it is not really located close to the main touristic sites down close to Prace de Commercial.  There are 2 metro stations located close to the hotel - the best from my point view is to get out at Saldanha metro stop (as it is on the same line connected to the airport) instead of the next possible one Picoas (where you have to change lines).  Both are equally the same in walking distance to the hotel.

Other than that, there is a this airport express bus - but I have no experience with it and it's slightly more expensive than the metro.  

For both options, I felt it was doable even with check-in luggage.  On the other hand, Uber is available and if you are more than 1, prices is very reasonable and might be worth it.

Check In

I arrived late afternoon and was helped immediately as there was no one before me.  There was no option for online check in.  At check-in I was told that I was upgraded, which I did not ask to what room, but I believe it was just a one category upgrade to a deluxe from a basic guest room.  Was rather dissapointed with this as when I checked, they still had premium rooms and suites available for booking.  I did not bother press on this as it was just a one night stay.

Check-in took some time, ~ 10 mins, which is usual as they want your documents and they make copies of them, etc.

I was informed about the breakfast times - which I did partake this stay (skipped it the last time due to an early morning flight)

Room

The room was located on the 6th floor and was rather small in size.  The view was also not the most pleasant, as it looked out towards residential apartments and back yards of buildings.

The usual amenities were available - including tea/coffee making facilities.  The room did have electronic blinder/curtain system (although it is not the most logical to operate - there is a combination of switches that is needed in order to get it to open/close).  They did have 2 complimentary (glass) bottled water in the room for Gold/Diamond members.

Climate control in the room was good - room did manage to cool/warm up well with not too high fan speed noise.  Wifi in the room was stable and reasonably fast.  Sleep quality was good - bed was not too soft/hard and there were not too much noise from both interior and exterior.

Bathroom space was small, fitting two person was quite a squeeze. The water pressure and temperature was good, and luckily even with the glass protection, the bathroom floor was still quite dry.  Toiletries were the usual Crabtree &Evelyn ones. 

The design of the room (and hotel) I guess is very personalized - I liked the modern design which is quite unique for a DT property and makes it less of a cookie cutter design.  However from my last stay, I did notice sadly that there were quite a lot of wear and tear already on the furnitures and fittings around the room (and hotel).   

1_IMG_20191225_170647779.jpg

IMG_20191225_170439279.jpgIMG_20191225_170454007.jpgIMG_20191225_170457160.jpgIMG_20191225_170503591_HDR.jpgIMG_20191225_200223708.jpg

Breakfast

Breakfast is served at the main restaurant of the property.  The selection was quite good with lots of different hot/cold dishes and lots of local Portugese dishes.  The staff were very efficient and friendly during the whole service including picking up used plates and refilling coffee/tea.  I am not sure if they had eggs for order as this option was not presented and since I just took the scrambled eggs from the buffett, I did not ask further on this option.  

One unique feature of breakfast (not sure if it due to it being the 2nd day of Christmas) there was a solo musician in the corner performing live.  It was quite a nice addition to the breakfast area - although I guess some guests were not sure if they should clap after each piece or...no one clapped or acknowledged after each song finished.

One akward situation was that because the restaurant sits across the municipality market and office, in the morning there were quite a number of people opposite the road sitting and hanging around the entrance of the building - I had no idea what they were waiting for there (as the market and the municipality office was already opened) but quite a number of them would be staring into the restaurant.  

Overall

All in all, an OK property with OK staff.  I guess if you are an Elite member, it did seem like the recognition at this property has degraded compared to my last stay (where I was upgraded to a Suite and provided welcome drinks) and some gifts in the room.

For those that want to stick with Hilton hotels, there is not much other choices in the area. 

IMG_20191225_163315265.jpgIMG_20191225_163354236.jpgIMG_20191225_163422991.jpgIMG_20191225_184917071.jpg

Still an OK hotel, reduced elite recognition

Would you like to write a review on the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lisbon - Fontana Park?

No, thank you.
Yes
treppenlaeufer likes this.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 1:23 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Great review, which broadly sums up my recent four day stay there too. Was given the same upgrade, facing samw directions, and it took me some time to figure out the blinds, as the arrows were switched around for one of the two blinds systems, ans I always forgot which one it was.
Definitely wear and tear issues seen as well.

I think I may choose an independent option next time in Lisbon.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:44 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Great review and perfect pics -- does that hall shot bring back memories!
treppenlaeufer likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 7:16 am

Appreciate the review - I've stayed at the Sheraton during my trips to Lisbon, and, while it's not the most luxurious property, I have always been treated very well. But, I've had interest in the Hilton properties too, of course. However it doesn't look like I am missing much here.
Old Aug 13, 2020, 2:33 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
I stayed a night here a couple of days ago. Thought I would update this thread with a recent experience. I was worried the crisis breakfast was going to be pathetic but it was rather nice. When I sat down I was served pastries, bread, cheese and ham, and two nata tarts. I could then order from an a la carte menu for eggs, omelettes, bacon and sausages, etc. I ordered fruit to finish and this was a perfectly nice plate of cut fruit. A chef went around the room offering fresh nata tarts. All in all, compared to Marriott hotels potentially not even giving elites breakfast, I was rather impressed.

In terms of the room, I was pre-upgraded one category to a superior and didn't push at check in any further. I rather dislike the modern decor but everything was clean and functional. The hotel has a covered outdoor space with a water feature which it is pleased to call a 'winter garden'. This proved useful for some laptop work after checking out. At 79 EUR currently I think this hotel is competitive for a short stay; I earned 4756 points back (due to the 2000 points promotion) which takes the cost into the region of a mid range airbnb, which of course wouldn't provide a hot breakfast.
babyg_wc and Leonvomp like this.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 5:49 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Bad room during this stay, breakfast still good

Rua Eng. Vieira da Silva, 2 Lisbon, PT 1050-105

Bad room during this stay, breakfast still good (13 Photos)

This is my 4th or even 5th stay at the property - again another 1 night stay since most of the time I am using Lisbon as a stopover point for my flights and due to convenience of public transportation from the airport and currently being the only Hilton profile hotel in the city (another Curio should be coming soon) with relatively still OK value for money - this is my usual go to hotel if I need a place in Lisbon.

As usual, it's easily accessible by public transportation - on the way in, I took the metro to Saldanha station which is on the same Airport line.  For the return, I decided to take the bus, which was actually much more convenient compared to the metro - with a shorter walk to the stop close to Picoas station - and the ride seems shorter, stopping close to the Car rental centre at LIS.  This was also much more plesant as you could see the outside world.  I would say it's convenient too with non-cabin size luggage and the bus was not too pack (could be due to the current compulsory of work from home policy of the govt).

Check In

The plan was to arrive around noon to check-in, but due to a significant delay of my flight with TAP, I arrived LIS two hours later, so arrived only around 3pm at the property.  A couple of days before my stay, I already received via email a notification that I was upgraded - the newly introduced feature by Hilton - to a Premium room.  

The check-in desks upon arrival was free, so I was assisted immediately by the only agent free (the other was on the phone).  As usual, I had to present all the different documentation showing a negative test and ID.  I was given also a piece of paper containing all the Elite benefits and the afamous DT cookies (which was still warm).

All in all - check in was just OK - as in just doing what was needed.  (totally opposite compared to the much warmer welcome I received at the Hilton's in Porto).  I did not ask for any further possibility of upgrade as it was just for a night and I just wanted to get to my room as soon as possible so I could leave to do some exploring.  She did however showed me that I needed to take another set of elevators - as it seems my previous stays at the property did show up - since I was told the room was in another building from my last stay (back end of 2019).

Room

The room if I heard properly from the associate was that this is in the Executive building - from size-wise, it was sufficient.  There was a working desk and a rather longish bench for multi-use possibility.  There was a large mirror like frame - which functions as a TV and I guess main purpose is to give the room a bigger apperance.  The room faced a side road of the building - which was not much of a view - and this later turned out to be quite a disasterous room.

IMG_20220103_141810378.jpg

IMG_20220103_141815000.jpg

IMG_20220103_141837486.jpg

There was a minibar - which was emptied out and the usual tea/coffee making facilities.  The coffee making facility was an upgraded Krupps capsule system.  2 complimentary bottles of water was provided.  Internet access was based on a code provided - for non eligible guest, internet seems to be payable.  In the wardrobe was also bathrobe and slippers provided including an umbrella. 

IMG_20220103_142650713.jpg

IMG_20220103_142704976.jpg

Sleep quality - this is where for me failed miserably (and one of the worst in all my stays at this property).  I was already initially worred about the soundproof of the room after initially being in the room as I could hear the traffic noise from outside, but was hoping that at night it would be better due to less traffic.  This turned out not to be the case - as until quite late into the night and than later earlier in the morning - noise from the exterior was just clearly audible - with a garbage truck, cars, loading/unloading vans and people outside - everything was as if the windows were open (which you can't) and you heard everything clearly (the room was on the 1st floor).  I believe this went on until maybe midnight or so (especially with people chatting outside) and than early in the morning, around 5 am or so - the noise started again.  Furthermore, luckily for me it was not needed, but in the summer, if the climate control needs to be on, it was also another disaster - the fan noise even at the lowest speed was terrible, it was as if being in a wind tunnel.  In my opinion it is either there is only 1 fan speed - High (as I did not really hear too much different between low or high speed) or the unit needs to be fixed/tuned.  The bed in general was good - just that noise pollution this was terrible.

IMG_20220103_141832460.jpg

The other problem with this room (which I don't remember being a problem previously) was the bathroom.  In general it was ok from size point - although it was clear that usually where there was a (sliding) door to separate the bath area to the toile has been removed and not replaced.  First problem was the toilet roll placement - it was placed at the bottom of the resevoir which is so incovient to grab.  The other problem was the combine bathtub shower - I have no idea who thought placing the shower facility so close to the edge of the bathtub was a good idea - this lead to an uncomfortable position if you had wanted to leave it in the fixed handle instead of holding it - as you were just at the curvature of the tub and above the drainage (stepping on it means water will not flow out).  They did have a new device added in the shower area - a sort of timer where it will automatically start when you shower - the main purpose is to not shower too long and waste precious clean water - which is a good initiative. 

IMG_20220103_141823838.jpg

Elite benefits

This time around, I again noticed some changes in Elite benefits - I remembered the last time I did get some welcome drink vouchers, but this time around I did not.  However from the list of benefits, I noticed that parking for Diamond members are now complimentary - which is a great welcome.  Outside of these changes, everything else is as per the T&Cs of the program

IMG_20220105_110320107.jpg

Breakfast

i was glad to see that breakfast was the usual buffet style.  At this property, outside of the wearing a mask, you are also required to use plastic gloves when getting food.  The spread seems to be the usual spread back in 2019.  Again one of my favorite item here was their Portugese Nata - very crispy and not too sweet.  The staff working on my day were all very friendly and helpful - with hot drinks being on order basis.  They too had eggs to order - via one of the associate.  The breakfast team seems to really want to make sure you have a good time and enjoyable breakfast.  They seem to have a few long staying guests and remembered their choices/preference, which is always nice if you are staying long period.  

IMG_20220104_090224065.jpg

IMG_20220104_090339305.jpg

Overall

All in all, I am glad to see that not much has changed, and things are still holding up well at the property despite so many years and with the current pandemic.  Kudos to the breakfast team for the good service and friendliness.

However, this has got to be one of my most disasterous stay from room point of view - which I will for certain avoid if I return to this property the next time.  I was actually hoping that during check-out I would have been asked how my stay was, but since I was not asked, I did not bother bringing up these issues - which to me shows slightly the lack of concern about service level.

IMG_20220103_210700862.jpg

IMG_20220103_210707416.jpg

IMG_20220104_090228198.jpg

Bad room during this stay, breakfast still good

Would you like to write a review on the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Lisbon - Fontana Park?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Jun 3, 2022, 10:39 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Here on a stay right now and can report that elite recognition continues to be devalued. On a cash stay, we were pre-upgraded to the "Superior" category- which is 9€ more a night then the regular room- and given a room on the 4th floor next to the elevator. The hotel has all other categories available for the duration of our stay. There is a loud fan going all day in the bathroom and we asked about it and were told it would go off at 5pm. It has not. View is of the back of some apartment buildings. No welcome gifts like those others previously reported, and no letter describing diamond elite benefits.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.