Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

No award availability at Radisson Blu?

No award availability at Radisson Blu?

Old May 31, 2009, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
Question No award availability at Radisson Blu?

Hi everybody
Are there any issues booking nights for points at Radisson Blu at the moment or will there be major changes to the cooperation between SAS and Rezidor?

I tried to book some weekend trips for points and exaxtly 0 (zero) Radisson alternatives showed up. Quite a few Best Western and Scandic though.

I tried all weekends in July in Paris, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki and Brussels. Something should show up I would hope. But then I tried several single days in September for the same cities. Again no availability what so ever on any Radisson hotel

Is this just a IT glitch, or is this the sign of something bad?

Also, do you guys think we will continue to earn (basic) points on Radisson Blu?

BTW: Not on any webpage provided by SAS (including SAS Sales Info) the name have been changed to Radisson Blu, but I guess that was expected...
Old May 31, 2009, 3:38 pm

Programs: SK Eurobonus Diamond (Lifetime Star Gold), Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Platinum)
Originally Posted by GetAA81Back2ARN
Hi everybody
Is this just a IT glitch, or is this the sign of something bad?
I guess it was just an IT glitch.

I´ve just tried to look for availability for a random date in October (14-15/10) and found availability for Radissons in both Stockholm, Copenhagen and Silkeborg.

Svantevit
Old Jun 1, 2009, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (2MM), SAS EBG
Well, today several Radisson hotel shows up. So I guess it was an IT glitch.

Of course nothing in Paris, whichever summer weekend I try but that's another story. (Actually I cannot find a single night in Paris regardless of when I try - another glitch?)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.