Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Join EuroBonus and earn up to 8000 points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2002, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

The Star Alliance™ airlines would like to invite you on board with an enrolment bonus of 8,000 miles or points (200 destinations points with bmi british midland diamond club) for new members. To be eligible, you must reside in Belgium, France, Switzerland, the Netherlands or the UK, and not already be a member of any Star Alliance frequent flyer programme. To qualify, simply follow the 3 steps below

http://www.staroffer.bp00.com/

and dont ask me how they are going to check that you are not already a member of another * Frequent flyer program. I didnt know that the * shared that information or did I miss something?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.