Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Finland: London Round Trip for Less Than SEK900

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2002, 6:04 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

It is now possible to travel from five Scandinavian cities to London for less than SEK 900. As of February 20, SAS is offering very low fares for passengers who book on the Internet.

Initially, SAS will operate 10 daily round trips to London's main airport Heathrow. Tickets will be available for selected departures subject to availability.

The new low fares naturally include food and beverages during the flight, and passengers will also enjoy SAS' service concept for economy class. In addition, passengers will earn EuroBonus points.

With SAS, passengers fly from Scandinavia's leading airports and thus have access to a full range of airport services and extensive transportation services to and from the airport.

SAS is now represented in all price categories and can offer competitive prices to one of our most popular destinations.

http://biz.yahoo.com/pz/020214/23904.html
Old Feb 14, 2002, 6:47 am

Yes, but what has Finland to do with that?
Old Feb 14, 2002, 6:48 am

Note that this price is NOT valid from Finland. Only with departure from CPH,OSL,GOT,MMA or ARN. When starting in MMA I could guess you have to take the train to CPH.
Old Feb 14, 2002, 6:52 am

is it only for dircet non-stop flights?
Old Feb 14, 2002, 7:20 am

Not sure if its only for direct flights or if you could book ARN-CPH-LHR or ARN-GOT-LHR or ARN-OSL-LHR. This price isnt valid until monday but then I will post the information here.
Old Feb 19, 2002, 12:15 pm

Remember that the first date to book these tickets is tomorrow. Good luck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.