Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS new small Airbus 321..Micro trip report..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS new small Airbus 321..Micro trip report..

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2002, 3:57 am

Programs: Qantas, Hilton, IHG
No I'm not sure - it's just from my memory. The last few ARN-CPH flights on a 737-800 had 3-3 seating throughout I thought.

I think the latest travelbook shows the A321, business class in a non 3-3 configuration.
Old Feb 12, 2002, 4:29 am

Programs: Qantas, Hilton, IHG
From the SAS operations website:-

The SAS version of the Airbus A321 can accommodate between 158 - 182 passengers, depending on the configuration. Configured with five seats across the plane accommodates 158 passengers and with six seats across accommodates 182. The cabin is very flexible and seats can be converted according to needs. SAS customers will appreciate the comfortable seats and the wide, spacious cabin in the Airbus A321. The cabin also has ample room above the seats for hand baggage.

So if business in not 2-3, then it's a SAS operational decision I suppose.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.