Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No more priotity tags for EBGs

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2008, 3:47 am

Programs: EBG
I flew OSL - ARN last Sunday and at CI the agent attached the orange priority tag without me asking for it and then at ARN my bag was the first one on the belt. I was very surprised because I believe that this was the first time the priority tag have actually made a difference at ARN.
Old Aug 31, 2008, 3:39 am

Programs: SAS Eurobonus Gold for life, BAEC GGL, Flying Blue Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Hello!

I always get on of those orange priority tags, but it seldom works. I guess SGS, especially at ARN, have to improve a lot....

BR
/Patrik
Old Sep 20, 2008, 3:39 pm

Programs: SAS Diamond, Hilton Diamond, IHG RA Spire
It seems to me like SGS at BGO couldn't care less about the priority tags for EBGs. Ever since I was upgraded to EBG in June, I've only got the priority tags once or twice. Whether I check in at a counter or at BagDrop, doesn't seem to matter at all. I always show my EBG-card at check-in.

Btw, I flew home from Greece on a non*-carrier (LH codeshare) a few weeks back. I got the tags right away, no questions asked. Well done, non*-handling agent!

SGS at BGO are just asking for outsourcing...
Old Sep 21, 2008, 5:59 am

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by jxdong
it will depend on the baggage handling airport, some extremely respect priority luggages (most of the asia airport), some just......
Always impressive to see the SQ Solitaire bags followed by HON and then *G bags when in Singapore. I wish all airports had the same routines, procedures and precision ^
Old Sep 21, 2008, 7:12 am

CPH to BKK and back this week.

Tags on when checked in, and bag waiting on the belt when arrived after immigration in BKK, and bag one of the first on the belt when returned to CPH.

I have the impression that these prio tags makes best effect when travel long distance, on short distance I have very different experience.
Old Dec 12, 2008, 12:50 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Yesterday on ARN CPH, I had a C ticket and have now EBG: my bag was the very first on the belt, I think it is the first time it happens!
of course, i had no specific luggage tag making it visible I had C/EBG, that should be the key
Old Dec 12, 2008, 1:44 am

Programs: SAS *G
11th Dec LHR to ARN in economy with my wife and son. Priority Tags added without asking.
Old Dec 12, 2008, 6:20 am

Programs: SK EBG, TF GOLD
Refused

20th Nov, UME-ARN. I'm EBG and was travelling in C-class, asked the attendant but he refused to tag my bag.

9th Dec, UME-ARN, as usual in C-class, Bags tagged without me having to say anything.

... consistent service is obviously not a SAS thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.