Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

How many EB points when upgrading with cash?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many EB points when upgrading with cash?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2008, 8:14 am

Programs: US Chairman
I am flying next week from Chicago to Stockholm. What are the options for upgrading with cash? I know on US Airways, you can upgrade to Envoy for $500 24 hrs ahead of time. Does it have to be done at the airport or can you do it earlier? The only item I could find on SAS website uses EuroBonus points.

Thanks.
Old Apr 23, 2008, 8:54 am

Programs: AY Platinum,Marriott Gold,HH Diamond,Sixt Platinum,Hertz PC,AMEX Platinum
Originally Posted by RIC Hokie
I am flying next week from Chicago to Stockholm. What are the options for upgrading with cash? I know on US Airways, you can upgrade to Envoy for $500 24 hrs ahead of time. Does it have to be done at the airport or can you do it earlier? The only item I could find on SAS website uses EuroBonus points.
Check post number 11 in this thread. You do that at the checkin in Chicago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.