Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS not a partner with VS?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2007, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, FB Silver, EB Silver, RR Silver.
SAS not a partner with VS?

Hello, im flying this christmas on VS900 and VS901, and want to accrue miles on my Eurobonus card, but when i check on flysas.com, its not possible but on the homepage of Virgin it says that they are partners???

So my question is: Is it possible to accrue miles flying with VS to my eurobonus account?

Thanks!
Old Dec 5, 2007, 8:47 am

Programs: Lots of shiny metallic ones.
Virgin are partners in terms of being able to earn Virgin miles when flying SAS, and spend Virgin miles TO fly with SAS.

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb...rlines/sas.jsp

HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that SAS provide a reciprocal arrangement. ie: Flying Virgin may mean nothing to SAS. You'll have to check with them, or the SAS forum I'm afraid.
Old Dec 5, 2007, 9:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, FB Silver, EB Silver, RR Silver.
Thanks preiffer
Old Dec 5, 2007, 5:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Since your thread is asking about the peculiarities of the SAS programme as it relates to VS, and not the other way around, as preiffer points out you are likely to get a better answer on the SAS board, so I'll move this thread over there.

Jenbel
Co-moderator, Virgin Flying Club

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.