Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Business Class ex CPH

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2008, 2:57 pm

SAS Norway Business

Question for you regular OSL travellers:
I happen to have a number of ARN-LHR-ARN trips coming up and I will be able to get away with "DSEC" tickets meaning I can route ARN-OSL-LHR-OSL-ARN for only SEK 42:- more in taxes but some sweet additional 3000 eurobonus points per trip.
My question is: if the OSL-LHR flight says "operated by SAS Norway" and is a B738, is that EURO config or DOMESTIC or some charter style Braathens?
I doubt I will go for the extra 3000 points if the plane is like SAS Swedens B738 which makes you dream about the comfort in a MyTravel middle seat to Phuket...
Old Feb 29, 2008, 8:06 pm

Programs: EB*G, BD*G, HH Silver, FB, AA, SPG, Hertz #1 Gold
Although i can't guaranty anything, my experience is that OSL-LHR is usually flied by Euro-config planes
Old Mar 3, 2008, 4:30 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, BA Gold, AF Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Plat
Has anyone here taken CPH-FRA in biz? It's on an MD-80 and was wondering if I should take SK biz on this route over LH's A321 biz. cheers
Old Mar 3, 2008, 11:57 pm

Programs: SK*G
Yes, several times. I would rate LH higher, but I still like the MD-birds if I get a seat up front. Very quiet. Also, make sure sure you get either D or F-seat, since the A+C-seats don't have a blocked middle seat between them.

Regardsless of carrier, it is a short flight and nothing to write home about. If you fly SK, at least you can be sure of being able to use the Fast Track @CPH.
Old Mar 4, 2008, 12:21 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by ultrasoul
Has anyone here taken CPH-FRA in biz? It's on an MD-80 and was wondering if I should take SK biz on this route over LH's A321 biz. cheers
It has been a year since I flew either in C but I'd take LH A321. Often better food and nicer seats. though the MD80 can be very quiet up front as noticed.
Old Mar 9, 2008, 8:51 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Premium check-in staff in CPH

CPH used to be my home airport and I still fly there a lot. What surprises me is that they often seem to put the nastiest staff at the gold/business-check in there. I'm writing from the CPH lounge now where my girlfriend and I were subjected to a very unwelcoming and unhelpful lady at the *G desk, and we discussed how this seems to happen here a lot. This is especially a problem in CPH I think, do you agree?
Old Mar 9, 2008, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by Gnopps
... This is especially a problem in CPH I think, do you agree?
Yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.