Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

What's up with SAS and myself? Came home 2.30 AM last night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What's up with SAS and myself? Came home 2.30 AM last night

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2007, 12:15 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by IAHflyer
I'm with Point_Chaser on this one.

If strikes, illegal or legal, keep inflicting a company it's generally a sign that all is not well within this company. And whose fault is this: The company's !

I think it is reasonable, to a certain extent, to blame SAS and hold them accountable for these things. And I wholeheartedly agree with Point_Chaser on the SE, NO, DK thing. From the travellers point of view, this is one company.

It's sad to see this these things happening...
I don't think you know about the infamous SAS unions, there are dozens of them. The SAS unions have cost more trouble than you can imagine through the years.

I think no matter what SAS and different SAS managements have done through the times, there would still be no way they could avoid strikes..
Old Apr 25, 2007, 12:19 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Robbiedeluxe
This is clearly a violation of the Norwegian Consumer Act. Have you asked for compensation? According to Norwegian legislation, you could be entitled to receive a refund.
Not at all, please read thread:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=640165
Old Apr 25, 2007, 12:52 pm

Programs: SK*G & Centurion
Thank you for the posting the link (I tried to search but did not find anything).

My comment was based upon his first post in this thread, and I cannot see that he mentioned anything about being downgraded voluntarily;

"(...) I ended up paying 26.000 kroner (about 4300 US $) for business class tickets on SAS but I was moved over to Thai economy as there were no seats left on SAS and I did not get any compensation for this"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.