Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2008, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by Gnopps
...It is funny that they rather have me fill in a survey (1000 points) than to buy a ticket for €476 (900 points in W-class HEL-ATH-HEL) with them.
The 25% earnings for W have to go. It is a disaster for EuroBonus as a programme.
Old Dec 5, 2008, 1:06 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I always used to get rejected by SK using points, so now I fly LH, and am almost always able to upgrade...good thing LH flies to/from India with multiple gateways...

SK is probably again going to lose money on their DEL service, much as they did years ago - and I used to *support* them at the time!

They should have been smart and snagged a slot at BOM...
Thanks for the info on the difficulty of using SK points to upgrade on CPH-DEL. It's timely for me as I was just starting to reconsider using SK a lot on this route for as long as it lasts this time.
Old Dec 5, 2008, 1:10 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Thanks for the info on the difficulty of using SK points to upgrade on CPH-DEL. It's timely for me as I was just starting to reconsider using SK a lot on this route for as long as it lasts this time.
Well, my experience was a *long* time ago - I used all my points to trade in for vouchers, and they would make me march to the end gates at CPH to try for an upgrade, which was always denied...ridiculous - now I think they have a better system, but I'm not on SK if I can help it!
Old Dec 6, 2008, 3:28 am
lnz

Programs: LH SEN
Hello all,

I was flying through GOT some days ago and saw some 3D TV station. Quite nice. Did anyone of you see those as well? Who is manufacturing those?
Old Dec 16, 2008, 8:17 pm
Suspended

Nice earthquake earlier today in southern Sweden. 4.8 on the Richter scale hit Skane. A 1/100 years event according to what I heard.
Old Dec 16, 2008, 8:25 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Nice earthquake earlier today in southern Sweden. 4.8 on the Richter scale hit Skane. A 1/100 years event according to what I heard.
Who farted??
Old Dec 17, 2008, 12:51 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by tommy777
Who farted??
Something is rotten in the Kingdom of Denmark; however, speaking of who has gas, Norway has most of the gasoline in the area.
Old Dec 18, 2008, 2:13 am

Once again I would need some help from you US flyers. I have three ARN-LAS trips coming up in March and April and can’t seem to find a decent route. Aren’t there any non US transit points that would get me direct into LAS from Europe? My last trip there was SK via ORD but I rather skip that. What would your preferred route be?

Regards,

anbrand
Old Dec 18, 2008, 5:46 am
AHO

Originally Posted by anbrand
Once again I would need some help from you US flyers. I have three ARN-LAS trips coming up in March and April and can’t seem to find a decent route. Aren’t there any non US transit points that would get me direct into LAS from Europe? My last trip there was SK via ORD but I rather skip that. What would your preferred route be?

Regards,

anbrand
bmi(BD) flies MAN-LAS twice weekly at moment. But they discontinue the route form April 2009.
Source:
http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...ng-haul-routes
Old Dec 19, 2008, 3:35 am

Originally Posted by AHO
bmi(BD) flies MAN-LAS twice weekly at moment. But they discontinue the route form April 2009.
Source:
http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...ng-haul-routes
Thank's AHO!
Old Dec 25, 2008, 8:05 am
Suspended

Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25, 2008, 3:07 pm

Happy Christmas to all of you. My wife, our kid and I are off to ARN on sun morning and back on tuesday night. On our way back home we might try the DC lounge, never been there to be honest. Staying in Söder at Clarion STHLM, so if intrested to meet for Glöggs or something, pass me an PM.
Old Dec 25, 2008, 4:44 pm

Programs: SK*G & Centurion
God jul
Old Dec 26, 2008, 4:43 am

Programs: EBG, M&M SEN, FB Gold
Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to your all - wish a good travel year in 2009 :-)

May the EuroBonus force be with your all in service/benefit/upgrades :-)

/HerrO
Old Dec 26, 2008, 5:56 am

I have overeaten once again... I find it strange that it happens every year around this time...

God Jul

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.