Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Add trip to website profile

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2023, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Add trip to website profile

Booked my first trip on SK as a guest. I then downloaded the app and created a profile. I added the trip in the app but it does not show up under "my trips" when I log in to the website. It says you can add it but cannot figure out how to add a trip. I can view the trip by entering the PNR / last-name but it does not save it.

I did not sign up for Eurobonus (I am crediting the trip to MileagePlus)

Any help would be appreciated!

rgds,
FWFDAN
Old Sep 12, 2023, 6:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by fwfdan
Booked my first trip on SK as a guest. I then downloaded the app and created a profile. I added the trip in the app but it does not show up under "my trips" when I log in to the website. It says you can add it but cannot figure out how to add a trip. I can view the trip by entering the PNR / last-name but it does not save it.

I did not sign up for Eurobonus (I am crediting the trip to MileagePlus)

Any help would be appreciated!

rgds,
FWFDAN
I think it only sticks to the app if there is a Eurobonus number in the booking.
Old Sep 12, 2023, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
I think it only sticks to the app if there is a Eurobonus number in the booking.
Thanks,

It seems to be sticking in the app ok but not in the website!

Not a big deal but just odd behavior for the website. Or the app.

FWFDAN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.