Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Cheap oneways with SK from BKK to Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheap oneways with SK from BKK to Europe

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2023, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Eurobonus, Aegan Miles and Bonus
Smile Cheap oneways with SK from BKK to Europe

SAS is set to resume its service to Bangkok on October 30, 2023. It seems that they've encountered some challenges in filling up flights from BKK to CPH during the initial weeks after relaunching the route. To address this, SAS has introduced attractive one-way fares for flights from Bangkok to Europe. Please note that these special fares are not applicable for flights in the opposite direction.

These are example fares provided by SAS. Other European cities are also possible. The "selling fares" included taxes.

Old Sep 12, 2023, 2:01 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
Interesting that Plus is more expensive than Business in your screenshot.

I have two bookings on the BKK route but not until 2024 and found Business fares to be high relative to competition, in part because the seat map showed really full cabins as well. I didn't look at other cabin classes. The timing of the flight in both directions is just really great (unlike most other SK long haul flights) so I'm sure it'll fill up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.