Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

SAS Lounge Options San Francisco (SFO)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2023, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue: Platinum for Life Elite Plus - EuroBonus: Gold

Hi everyone,
I will be flying SAS business from SFO. I was wondering when does check-in open at the airport. The flight is an evening flight so I was wondering to send some time at the Polaris lounge. How far is the lounge from the SAS gate usually?

Sincerely,
SB
Old Feb 3, 2023, 6:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by strikerbird
Hi everyone,
I will be flying SAS business from SFO. I was wondering when does check-in open at the airport. The flight is an evening flight so I was wondering to send some time at the Polaris lounge. How far is the lounge from the SAS gate usually?

Sincerely,
SB
SK usually opens their US check in counters 3 hours before departure, though recently in LAX it was 3.5 hours.

The polaris lounge is by gate G1, SK will depart from one of the G gates, so never a long walk.
Andriyko, gojko88 and SK2751 like this.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 4:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue: Platinum for Life Elite Plus - EuroBonus: Gold
Thanks!
I was able to use the The dining restaurant at the Polaris lounge (Had a business class ticket, EuroBonus good doesnt grant you access). Definitely something I would recommend. But had to wait 90 minutes to get a spot. Tip: meet up early.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 8:00 am

Programs: EuroBonus Diamond, Delta Skymiles 360, BAEC LTG, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Ambassador
SK usually gives me a mobile boarding card in SFO so if you do not have checked luggage there is no need to go past a desk and you can pass security during its regular opening hours at any time the day of your departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.