Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

Liability with luggage tagged wrongly

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2018, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Gold

My mate tagged his bag wrongly to a wrong destination. He's lying HKG/ARN/OSL but he is leaving in OSL and tagged the bag to ARN. May I know whether SAS would levy him charges should we wish to repatriate the bag in OSL?
Old Aug 31, 2018, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by tobiashenry
My mate tagged his bag wrongly to a wrong destination. He's lying HKG/ARN/OSL but he is leaving in OSL and tagged the bag to ARN. May I know whether SAS would levy him charges should we wish to repatriate the bag in OSL?
If it is one ticket, meaning the leg ARN to OSL is not a separate ticket on a Light fare, then there will be no additional charges.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 1:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by tobiashenry
He's lying HKG/ARN/OSL but he is leaving in OSL and tagged the bag to ARN.
I don't get this. He is flying HKG-ARN-OSL but why did his bag get tagged to ARN only? He asked for this or he is on separate ticket ARN-OSL? In any case, just exit transit area at ARN and pick-up the bag at the bagage belt and the re-check the bag for flight to OSL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.