Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS Chat

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2020, 9:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
SAS Chat has now been replaced with bot 'Turi' who appears when you are on the contact page. Sadly s/he/it cannot connect you to a human, probably due to the current situation.

Old Mar 31, 2020, 9:28 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by oliver2002
SAS Chat has now been replaced with bot 'Turi' who appears when you are on the contact page. Sadly s/he/it cannot connect you to a human, probably due to the current situation.

What an amazing investment....
Old Apr 1, 2020, 8:28 am

Programs: More than one
Originally Posted by SKT-DK
What an amazing investment....
It seems to be the new windos. No one gets fired from wasting money on bots like this one.
SKT-DK likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 12:22 pm

Programs: A3*G, LH*FQTV
Yeah, this unfortunately looks s**t, but I actually like the Swiss (by now I think extended to all LH Group airlines) Facebook Chatbot. Tried it out a while ago just for fun, got my boarding pass in the Messenger app and jumped on a plane. When I arrived too late to catch the onward connection, I already had a new boarding pass popping up as a message from the bot when we touched down, while the crew still recommended other passengers to try and run.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by nini_su
Yeah, this unfortunately looks s**t, but I actually like the Swiss (by now I think extended to all LH Group airlines) Facebook Chatbot. Tried it out a while ago just for fun, got my boarding pass in the Messenger app and jumped on a plane. When I arrived too late to catch the onward connection, I already had a new boarding pass popping up as a message from the bot when we touched down, while the crew still recommended other passengers to try and run.
At least something works for Swiss then, because their app s.... bigtime.
The new boarding passes for changed flights etc. has worked in the SAS APP for years. Specially if you are Diamond. I have more than once been on delayed flights or flights which had to be canceled after boarding completed when a truck hits the doors and similar. In all cases I've had the boarding card for my new flight in the SAS APP before I existed the delayed or canceled bird.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 2:24 pm

Programs: A3*G, LH*FQTV
Originally Posted by highupinthesky
At least something works for Swiss then, because their app s.... bigtime.
The new boarding passes for changed flights etc. has worked in the SAS APP for years. Specially if you are Diamond. I have more than once been on delayed flights or flights which had to be canceled after boarding completed when a truck hits the doors and similar. In all cases I've had the boarding card for my new flight in the SAS APP before I existed the delayed or canceled bird.
Yeah, I also don't think it's something life-changing. But honestly, I'd rather have a chatbot on a platform that I (and millions more) already use and also enforces the quality of the bots at least to a certain degree than an app, where quality can vary wildly.
Old Apr 2, 2020, 8:46 am

Programs: SK*G (EBD)
Originally Posted by highupinthesky
I have more than once been on delayed flights or flights which had to be canceled after boarding completed when a truck hits the doors and similar. In all cases I've had the boarding card for my new flight in the SAS APP before I existed.
They ARE fast!
nini_su likes this.
Old Apr 2, 2020, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by nini_su
Yeah, I also don't think it's something life-changing. But honestly, I'd rather have a chatbot on a platform that I (and millions more) already use and also enforces the quality of the bots at least to a certain degree than an app, where quality can vary wildly.
I would prefer an app working for all airlines too, but not if it's run by facebook or similar. I do not trust them an inch, and I don't like my personal data being sold to anyone without my approval.
Old Feb 23, 2021, 3:44 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by oliver2002

Livechat is now available with real people answering on the SE/NO/DK pages under: https://www.sas.se/kundservice/kontakt/

After clicking thru a few step the live agent appears and takes care of your problem(s)
GUWonder and JR67 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.