Wiki Posts
Search

Pet travel sas

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2020, 4:12 am
Original Poster

Question Pet travel sas

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to travel with my cat in January with SAS. However, I already bought a cat bag of bigger dimensions, 46x28x28cm instead of 40x23x25 (maximum measurements for a travel pet bag with SAS). The bag is soft, so I could squeeze the extra cm, but I'm afraid that would not be enough and they might stop us from getting in the plane. Do you have some experiences like this?

I will be traveling from Copenaghen to Rome.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 9:17 am

Programs: LH SEN* (*G), EBG (*G)
Originally Posted by MariaPiaDP
Hello everyone,

I'm planning to travel with my cat in January with SAS. However, I already bought a cat bag of bigger dimensions, 46x28x28cm instead of 40x23x25 (maximum measurements for a travel pet bag with SAS). The bag is soft, so I could squeeze the extra cm, but I'm afraid that would not be enough and they might stop us from getting in the plane. Do you have some experiences like this?

I never had anyone measuring the bag, neither flying SK or SN - but of curse needs to be soft.
Old Mar 10, 2021, 3:57 am

Hello, I heard about similar problems, I know that sometimes people suture bags or wrap them with duct tape so that it decreases, like while all these options have passed
Old Mar 10, 2021, 8:12 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by MariaPiaDP
Hello everyone,

I cannot speak to cats going on flights from Copenhagen to Rome. But on flights from the US to Copenhagen, if the cat bag was a soft bag and didn't look to be oversized by a quick glance from the gate agents, then they seem to just let it go as if a cat bag was technically within the official dimension limits.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.