Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SAS at LHR T2

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2016, 4:10 pm

Programs: SK-EBD
Originally Posted by wazow
The facility is nice, and not so old (three years?). The main issue is that it is noisy and tightly packed late afternoons and early evenings. Places suitable for work are sparse. The food is definitely better than it used to be in the SK lounge.
Sorry for bringing old news. But at least it is only slightly less than two years old, I can see...

And I was confused by the judgment ‘noisy and tightly packed’. Thought it referred to the old one. It was by far not the case at my visit today between 18.15 and 20.00. Not unnormally noisy and lots (+15 free) of working space (low and high tables with/without power).
Old Sep 7, 2016, 2:14 am

Programs: EBD
I feel this has turned into a general lounge thread, and has less to do with LHR as the headline suggests.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.