Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:30 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MDtR-Chicago
Freshen Up paid service, located landside, International Terminal, G Side, next to the luggage storage service.

Pricing as of August 2023: Shower is $30, plus $5 for hair dryer/iron. Small and large nap rooms available starting at $150 for 3 hours. Open 24 hours.

(For historical reference: As of August 2017, open 24 hours, shower is $25 with $3 fee for hair dryer/iron. Nap Room also available.)

Phone: (650) 821-1324
Email: [email protected]
Print Wikipost

Shower at SFO

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2013, 8:28 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Functional hair dryer in the room?
That's an excellent question. Hopefully someone else paid enough attention to notice...
Old Aug 12, 2015, 11:50 pm

I understand there is a single shower in the Amex Centurion Lounge. Holders of run-of-the-mill Amex card holders can access that lounge for USD 50. Its free for Centurion and Platinum Amex card holders.

I've read in the relevant thread over in the Amex forum, that there is often a lineup for the shower. :-( Why they would build this with a single shower I dunno.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 9:26 am

WineCountryUA found a website for the Airport Travel Agency that runs Freshen Up. Open 24 hours, 365 days. Pricing as of August 2017 on the website:

Deluxe Shower (30 minutes)
Deluxe Shower includes: Shampoo, soap, lotion, shower shoes, towel and hair dryer $25.00

Employee and Military Shower $12.00

Nap Room Suite
Nap room includes: bed, free Wi-Fi, computer desk, full-size mirror, flight board (on request).
*Special discount rate for employees and military personnel on nap rooms.

First hour (minimum) – $40.00
15-minute increments (first two hours) – $10.00
Two Hours – $80.00
15-minute increments (after two hours) – $8.00
Shower with Suite rental purchase – $20.00

Use of hair dryer, iron and
ironing board, or clothes steamer $3.00
Old Aug 25, 2023, 4:36 pm

Bumping this thread. "Freshen Up!" is still in business. Updated the wiki with the latest rates.
squeakr likes this.
Old Aug 26, 2023, 9:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
Bumping this thread. "Freshen Up!" is still in business. Updated the wiki with the latest rates.
Tried once several years ago. I'd have to be pretty desperate to ever shower there again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.