Parking @ CCR?

Old Apr 23, 2016, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
Parking @ CCR?

Now that Jetsuite has service, does anyone here know the current state of parking affairs @ CCR? The last time I parked there was either flying PSA (or perhaps US right after the takeover).
Old Apr 24, 2016, 8:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
I was wondering the same thing. I went to the airport's website and found lots of parking information. Parking for aircraft, that is. Nothing for cars.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 11:04 am

I believe parking is available and free.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 11:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by Troopers
I believe parking is available and free.
Yes, but for how long? My memories from the 80s was that the free parking was limited (i.e., 72 hour signs or similar).
Old Apr 25, 2016, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA Aluminum, WN B+
Where do we park?
Parking at each FBO has the potential to be different and we will be sure to inform you if that is the case. We enocourage all passengers to be dropped off at the FBO. However as with any normal charter, parking should be provided at the FBO. Should you have any questions, or concerns about parking, please call 800 iFLYJSX. Please note that parking at Buchanan Field in Concord is free.
(https://x.jetsuite.com/faqs - Bolding added)

My guess is this lot. The flight schools have their own lots and pilots that have a hangar usually have ramp access so they can drive right up and park their car inside their hangar. That would just leave a few random pilots who need a place to park.

Three flights a day at 30 seats each I think this would be sufficient for the near future, but I don't see much expansion for JetSuite out of CCR unless they build a garage or more parking (and expansion would come with a whole host of other issues anyways).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.