Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DOwntown and Moscone Ctr Area is gridlocked ALREADY

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2016, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
They apparently stopped letting people into Superbowl City last night. We walked around it at 6-something PM and lines from all sides were crazy - probably 1000+ on the Market St. entrance, and then lines everywhere - Embarcadero Center entrance, another entrance north of there, and so on. We then walked past the north end, crossed to the Embarcadero, and went back around at Mission St. then steering clear of everything, crossing Market again past all of it for tasty beverages.

People were in a good mood, and it seems like a lot of them just gave up trying to get into the secured area. Today will be worse. Free Alicia Keys concert? I'm sure people are already waiting.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.