Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

McCafe has Free Mocha Mondays July 13 to Aug 3

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2009, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

http://www2.mcdonalds.com/mccafe/

* warning - this is a pretty stupid ad site for Mccafe; I am merely lislting to confirm the free Mocha offer. Even worse, I can't even find a McCafe locator on this website. At this point, I don't think there is a McCafe in the Dallas area. Hopefully somebody from FT will see this offer and enjoy a free Mocha on Monday.
Old Jul 8, 2009, 7:01 am

Programs: AGR,CO,PC,AA
Oh, come on. The one flavor of coffee I can't stand is the one they give away. I wonder if they will make a special one for me without the chocolate.
Old Jul 8, 2009, 7:07 am

Originally Posted by ChaseTheMiles
At this point, I don't think there is a McCafe in the Dallas area.
It seems like you are thinking that McCafe is an actual coffee shop. Its just the McDonalds brand of fancy overpriced coffees so if you have McDonalds you have McCafe.
Old Jul 8, 2009, 12:12 pm

This is for a tiny size not worth going out of your way for.
Old Jul 8, 2009, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by dldkjones
This is for a tiny size not worth going out of your way for.
I was offered a free sample a couple months ago. It was OK but Starbucks has nothing to worry about. It was about a 3 or 4 ounce cup.

This new offer is for a 7 oz. Mocha.
Old Jul 13, 2009, 1:49 pm

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
had a hot mocha this morning. came in a 236ml (about 8oz) cup, so probably about 7-7.5 oz total in there. sweet, strong, not very hot (should've been much hotter). not much of a coffee drinker, but free is free. will have an iced one on the way home.

sidenote: we're really spoiled by those 16-20oz or larger cups. this little 8oz cup just seemed SO small..
Old Jul 13, 2009, 2:25 pm

Originally Posted by gobluetwo
had a hot mocha this morning. came in a 236ml (about 8oz) cup, so probably about 7-7.5 oz total in there. sweet, strong, not very hot (should've been much hotter). not much of a coffee drinker, but free is free. will have an iced one on the way home.

sidenote: we're really spoiled by those 16-20oz or larger cups. this little 8oz cup just seemed SO small..
i didn't like the mocca, and told so when asked... was offered any other beverage. I requested for a latte, which was ok. I was also upgraded to the "small" size from the trial size. ^
Old Jul 13, 2009, 3:03 pm

Programs: all the big ones.. no LCCs for me
I agree tiny cup but if there is one on the way or nearby, its worth the stop. there is a mickey ds near the office and its in walking distance so four of us took ten and walked down to get one for the heck of it. It was ok, no complaints for the price
Old Jul 13, 2009, 3:09 pm

Programs: Nothing - I'm useless!
They tested the McCafe concept in my area (we're a common test area for many new products/services) and every time they did freebies they seemed to hook a few more people. This go-round they've established some McCafe junkies. It's now much more common to see a McCafe cup (particularly the iced mocha) then a starbucks cup.
Old Jul 13, 2009, 4:42 pm

I got my free cup. It was OK, but its not enough to get me to buy one. They get me in with the $1 large sweet tea though.
Old Jul 14, 2009, 8:16 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
stopped by on my way home last night for an iced mocha. they were out...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.