Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2012, 5:30 pm

Add5ToYourGoal for 5SB by 5:30PST
Old Mar 20, 2012, 5:31 pm

Add5ToYourGoal is good for 5 SB until 5:30pm PST (That's what it says on Twitter.)
Old Mar 21, 2012, 6:41 pm

Programs: SPG GL, AA GL
**6Bucks** for 6SB till 9:45pm EST
Old Mar 22, 2012, 4:14 pm

Code for 5 SB on SB Facebook page until 6:00pm EDT, but I can't find it. Can anyone help?
Old Mar 22, 2012, 4:23 pm

d1g1tal

Until 7pm EDT
Old Mar 23, 2012, 7:04 pm

FridayTweet for 7SB until 7 PM PST.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 4:22 am
GGE

Programs: DL, US, AA, Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond
So, I take it you can no longer get miles for swagbucks, right?

Thanks for anyone who can confirm this for me.

I see options for redeeming approx 6K swagbucks for a $50 southwest giftcard, or about 12K swagbucks for a $100 southwest gift card, but other than that I see nothing whatsoever regarding airlines/miles. (the gcs work out to about $SG .008/mi this way but it takes so many hours to make that kind of SGs, it's not even funny)

Thanks!
Old Mar 24, 2012, 5:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by GGE

I see options for redeeming approx 6K swagbucks for a $50 southwest giftcard, or about 12K swagbucks for a $100 southwest gift card, but other than that I see nothing whatsoever regarding airlines/miles. (the gcs work out to about $SG .008/mi this way but it takes so many hours to make that kind of SGs, it's not even funny)

Thanks!
This is correct. I usually redeem for Amazon.com gift cards, and leave them in my Amazon.com account until I'm ready to order something.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 5:11 am
GGE

Originally Posted by kipper
This is correct. I usually redeem for Amazon.com gift cards, and leave them in my Amazon.com account until I'm ready to order something.
Ok, gotcha. This thread was too long to make it all the way through just to find out that it no longer aids people in getting frequent flyer miles.

That's a really important thing to know, so hopefully it gets repeated each page from here on out, IMHO.
(As well as what is surely asked a lot around here - "why don't i get referral bonus points, or as many as I should?" - because you only get them on swagbucks awarded for search results, not for pyramid referrals nor surveys nor purchases, etc.)
Old Mar 24, 2012, 4:33 pm

Originally Posted by GGE

Thanks!
There also is a Travelocity $25 hotel promotional gift card which is available for 299 SB on sale at the current time, which is an outstanding value.

NOTE:
* APPLICABLE TO HOTELS ONLY. LIMIT ONE CODE PER RESERVATION. VALID ONLY FOR BOOKINGS WITH A MINIMUM TWO (2) NIGHT STAY AND A MINIMUM PURCHASE OF $150.00 BEFORE TAXES.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 7:27 pm
GGE

Originally Posted by Cornroaster
There also is a Travelocity $25 hotel promotional gift card which is available for 299 SB on sale at the current time, which is an outstanding value.

NOTE:
* APPLICABLE TO HOTELS ONLY. LIMIT ONE CODE PER RESERVATION. VALID ONLY FOR BOOKINGS WITH A MINIMUM TWO (2) NIGHT STAY AND A MINIMUM PURCHASE OF $150.00 BEFORE TAXES.
The only issue with that (which I have found so far) is that you can only redeem those at travelocityincentives.com - which is fine I guess, since the prices that I saw so far are identical to the prices you get if you go to the hotel sites directly and you can apply up to four hotel cards to a reservation. (edit - scratch that - the swagbucks cards can't be stacked, it is one at a time, and I guess you can't sell them because they issue you a digital certificate which has to be used via booking with the same computer they're stored on, or some such.. hm. But swagbucks DOES have one of these $100 cards for $50 under TrialPay offers, and if you buy it you get 450 swagbucks.. which of course is almost enough to then turn around and redeem for 2 more $25 ones. )

You just can't book more than one room per transaction there, nor can you apply your travelocity (barclay's credit card) points to your purchase there.

Still not a bad deal overall by the looks of it.

Last edited by GGE; Mar 25, 2012 at 7:35 pm
Old Mar 26, 2012, 2:28 am

EnterFor5

until 6am EDT
Old Mar 26, 2012, 9:18 am
GGE

oNemiLLioN good for 10SB

til 9am PST
Old Mar 26, 2012, 5:20 pm

1MillionStrong good for 7 SB until 5pm PDT
Old Mar 27, 2012, 2:10 pm
GGE

strawberry1 thru 3pm PDT gets you 5SB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.