FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Let's post successful Swagbucks codes here
Old Mar 25, 2012, 7:27 pm
GGE

Programs: DL, US, AA, Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by Cornroaster
There also is a Travelocity $25 hotel promotional gift card which is available for 299 SB on sale at the current time, which is an outstanding value.

NOTE:
* APPLICABLE TO HOTELS ONLY. LIMIT ONE CODE PER RESERVATION. VALID ONLY FOR BOOKINGS WITH A MINIMUM TWO (2) NIGHT STAY AND A MINIMUM PURCHASE OF $150.00 BEFORE TAXES.
The only issue with that (which I have found so far) is that you can only redeem those at travelocityincentives.com - which is fine I guess, since the prices that I saw so far are identical to the prices you get if you go to the hotel sites directly and you can apply up to four hotel cards to a reservation. (edit - scratch that - the swagbucks cards can't be stacked, it is one at a time, and I guess you can't sell them because they issue you a digital certificate which has to be used via booking with the same computer they're stored on, or some such.. hm. But swagbucks DOES have one of these $100 cards for $50 under TrialPay offers, and if you buy it you get 450 swagbucks.. which of course is almost enough to then turn around and redeem for 2 more $25 ones. )

You just can't book more than one room per transaction there, nor can you apply your travelocity (barclay's credit card) points to your purchase there.

Still not a bad deal overall by the looks of it.

Last edited by GGE; Mar 25, 2012 at 7:35 pm