Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free/Close to Free Yearly Magazine Subscriptions

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free/Close to Free Yearly Magazine Subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2011, 3:09 pm

4-Wheel & Off-Road

4-Wheel & Off-Road - This magazine is focused on beginning and advanced four-wheel drive enthusiasts who involve themselves in the sport of mastering rough terrain and personalizing trucks. Its features include how-to advice and information on truck purchasing, racers and racing, recreational drivers and outdoor enthusiasts.

http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/...l01welcome.htm
Old May 19, 2011, 6:36 pm

Spin

Spin focuses on the progressive new music scene and young adult culture involved with alternative music. Each issue includes reviews, essays, profiles and interviews on a range of music from rock to jazz.

http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/...g01welcome.htm
Old May 24, 2011, 9:31 am

Four Wheeler

This magazine is devoted to the four-wheel drive enthusiasts and the four wheel drive industry. It directly addresses the technical and lifestyle interests of four-wheelers and their vehicles. As well, it covers performance, new tests and long-term evaluations, tire tests, off-road competition and hands-on technical how-tos for ultra high performance and routine maintenance.

http://www.mybonuscenter.com/email4w.../02welcome.htm
Old May 27, 2011, 8:53 am

Newsweek

This weekly news magazine reports on each week's developments on the national and global news front through news, commentary and analysis. Its features include national and international affairs, business, lifestyle, society, the arts, politics, the economy, personal business, the Washington scene, health, science and technology.

26 issues (6 months) for $157.70
Your price $2.00
Save 99%
off the cover price

https://www.mybonuscenter.com/10012702/splash.html
Old May 30, 2011, 1:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by Ritz
This weekly news magazine reports on each week's developments on the national and global news front through news, commentary and analysis. Its features include national and international affairs, business, lifestyle, society, the arts, politics, the economy, personal business, the Washington scene, health, science and technology.

26 issues (6 months) for $157.70
Your price $2.00
Save 99%
off the cover price

https://www.mybonuscenter.com/10012702/splash.html
Personally, I would not waste even $0.0769 per Newsweek issue. However, if you still decide on subscribing, note the fine print and
the Automatic Renewal clause:
"Authorization: Enjoy 26 issues of Newsweek and the credit/debit card you provided will be charged $2.00. Your subscription will then continue annually. Each year, you'll receive a reminder notice and you authorize your account to be charged the rate on the notice for the next year of issues until you tell us to stop. Allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Cancel anytime by calling SynapseConnect at 1-800-884-3350 for a refund of unmailed issues."
Old May 30, 2011, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Alex_I
Personally, I would not waste even $0.0769 per Newsweek issue. However, if you still decide on subscribing, note the fine print and
the Automatic Renewal clause:
"Authorization: Enjoy 26 issues of Newsweek and the credit/debit card you provided will be charged $2.00. Your subscription will then continue annually. Each year, you'll receive a reminder notice and you authorize your account to be charged the rate on the notice for the next year of issues until you tell us to stop. Allow 4-10 weeks for delivery. Cancel anytime by calling SynapseConnect at 1-800-884-3350 for a refund of unmailed issues."
Thanks. I will order with one-time-use #.
Old May 31, 2011, 3:54 pm

Dirt Rider

This magazine's editorial focus is on off-road motorcycling enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. Its features include stories about how and where to ride, new equipment and motorcycles and prominent individuals in the sport. Its regular articles include dirt bike tests, technical how-tos, race reports and product information.

http://www.mybonuscenter.com/emaildi...watwelcome.htm
Old May 31, 2011, 9:44 pm

Programs: Dime con quien andas,y te dire quien eres
Keep 'em comin' Ritz.
Every so often I get one.

Thanks.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by Goofy Foot
Keep 'em comin' Ritz.
Every so often I get one.

Thanks.
Will do! Always happy to help.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 6:17 am
LRD

Programs: AA 6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Newsweek

This weekly news magazine reports on each week s developments on the national and global news front through news, commentary and analysis. Its features include national and international affairs, business, lifestyle, society, the arts, politics, the economy, personal business, the Washington scene, health, science and technology.

Link to freebizmags
Old Jun 2, 2011, 6:21 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond
Thanks, I've saved a lot with this forum.^
Old Jun 6, 2011, 6:53 am

I have subscribed to many magazines but I always use fake id because I don't want to be bothered by spams.
Old Jun 6, 2011, 7:06 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dewydeeee
I have subscribed to many magazines but I always use fake id because I don't want to be bothered by spams.
I think I've been getting some of your magazines.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 4:50 pm

4-Wheel & Off-Road

4-Wheel & Off-Road is focused on beginning and advanced four-wheel drive enthusiasts who involve themselves in the sport of mastering rough terrain and personalizing trucks. Its features include how-to advice and information on truck purchasing, racers and racing, recreational drivers and outdoor enthusiasts.

Four Wheeler is devoted to the four-wheel drive enthusiasts and the four wheel drive industry. It directly addresses the technical and lifestyle interests of four-wheelers and their vehicles. As well, it covers performance, new tests and long-term evaluations, tire tests, off-road competition and hands-on technical how-tos for ultra high performance and routine maintenance.

http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/...l01welcome.htm
Old Jun 12, 2011, 4:51 pm

Bloomberg Businessweek

Bloomberg Businessweek prepares you to succeed, personally and professionally, by providing in-depth coverage of the latest trends in technology, finance and management. A valuable resource for job-seekers, small and large companies and anyone involved in the business world, Bloomberg Businessweek gives you reliable and respected perspectives on today's complex economy.
25 issues (6 mos.) for - Your price $7.97

https://www.mybonuscenter.com/10011462/splash.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.