Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Ipod Mini Conga

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Ipod Mini Conga

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2004, 1:00 pm
Suspended

Hello. I signed up with alfster's conga referral link. I used the eBay offer to confirm, and my referral link is http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7324929 .
Old Jul 24, 2004, 1:52 pm

Thumbs up

I signed up under:

alfster

Using:

aol with musicnet

my link:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7327423

help a brotha out hehe

-JAzz
Old Jul 24, 2004, 2:08 pm

I haven't kept up to date lately, been busy...nor did I sign up yet.

I'm curious how many of you have received your iPods? Also is the ancestry.com offer gone? I see an ebay one, would I need to sell something in order to get credit? I already have an ebay account but I haven't sold anything.
Old Jul 24, 2004, 2:14 pm

Originally Posted by phantomAI
I haven't kept up to date lately, been busy...nor did I sign up yet.

I'm curious how many of you have received your iPods? Also is the ancestry.com offer gone? I see an ebay one, would I need to sell something in order to get credit? I already have an ebay account but I haven't sold anything.
Many have received their ipod's already... check this site out he actually has pictures of the ups guy

http://www.freeipodguide.com/

The ancestry offer is still there AFAIK. For the ebay offer, you have to click through the freeipods website to register, then place a bid on any item. You don't even have to win the item. However this offer is taking a long time for them to credit. They say it'll take 1-3 days, but some people hae waited more than that and still haven't got credit.
Old Jul 24, 2004, 2:34 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, HH Gold, AA Gold, UA3P, DL proletariat, proud Costco Executive member
Please ignore any referral link posts that do not correctly follow the rules.

To recap, a proper referral link post should have the following information:

* Whose referral link you used (person's name, not link URL) - IF IT IS NOT THE CURRENT FEATURED LINK LISTED IN THE RULES, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED
* What offer you used
* What your referral link is

BEFORE POSTING,you MUST CLICK HERE to READ THE RULES!

You will NOT be added if you do not follow the rules!

By my count, alfster8 should be done. We haven't heard back from the next two, so Let's move on to danceswithsunlight

If you want to be added to the list, use danceswithsunlight's link below:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6742339

Don't worry if you have posted to be added and have followed the rules. I will add you a little later when I have time. Thanks.
Old Jul 24, 2004, 2:50 pm

hello

Hello,
I used alfster8 -http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6720575 as a referral link, and I signed up with Ancestry.com, please add me to the list, thank you very much

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7327444
Old Jul 24, 2004, 2:53 pm

I've heard the ancestry people were rude when trying to cancel.

if I wanted to do the ebay one would I need to sign up a new account or can I use an existing one? Or how about the video professor one?
Old Jul 24, 2004, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by phantomAI
I've heard the ancestry people were rude when trying to cancel.

if I wanted to do the ebay one would I need to sign up a new account or can I use an existing one? Or how about the video professor one?
I have also heard from some of the people here that they were being rude, but when I did the offer and cancelled they were OK. The guy just wanted to know why I wanted to cancel, and tried to persuade me to continue. Just think of a good excuse to cancel (eg too expensive) and keep telling them to cancel, they shouldn't be too pushy.

For ebay you'll need to register a new account and place a single bid. For video professor you need to subscribe, then when the discs arrive you call them to cancel the subscription. You will only be charged $7 for S&H of the discs, which can be refunded if you send the discs back to them.
Old Jul 24, 2004, 3:38 pm

Has anyone been credited for the eBay offer lately? My sister is freaking out because none of her referrals have received credit and its been over 3 days...
Old Jul 24, 2004, 3:49 pm

Lightbulb

I don't know if anyone has seen this but here it is for your viewing pleasure. I found it strangely ironic.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/rumo...d_killing.html

I guess the moral of the story is that if you steal music, bad $hit happens.

Last edited by skillard; Jul 24, 2004 at 3:51 pm
Old Jul 24, 2004, 3:50 pm

I had a few friends sign up using the EBay offer on Tuesday, and their offers weren't shown as complete until Friday afternoon, just give it a few days. And also you might want to make sure that they verified their email address with freeipods.com because that might have something to do with it, but I really don't know. Hope that helps.

NuKraze
Old Jul 24, 2004, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by neville_83
I have also heard from some of the people here that they were being rude, but when I did the offer and cancelled they were OK. The guy just wanted to know why I wanted to cancel, and tried to persuade me to continue. Just think of a good excuse to cancel (eg too expensive) and keep telling them to cancel, they shouldn't be too pushy.
I didn't have much of a problem with them either. Of course they're going to try to keep you as a customer, but in the end they can't force you to stay with them. I just told them I would be out of town for a few weeks so the free trial period was pointless to me and the lady cancelled it without any more hesitation! ^
Old Jul 24, 2004, 3:58 pm

Programs: CO Gold
WhooHoo I'm up

I thought it would never ever get to me. But it has so here's my referral link.

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6742339
Old Jul 24, 2004, 4:11 pm

I signed up for freeipods a few days ago and still have not received the email verification link. I've clicked on the link to have it re-sent a few times and still nothing. I used my hotmail address and think maybe there's a problem with links being sent to hotmail. Has anyone else had a problem using a hotmail address?
Old Jul 24, 2004, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by meditrans99
I signed up for freeipods a few days ago and still have not received the email verification link. I've clicked on the link to have it re-sent a few times and still nothing. I used my hotmail address and think maybe there's a problem with links being sent to hotmail. Has anyone else had a problem using a hotmail address?

i used hotmail and it took like a few tries, and a little while (10 min) before it showed up, wierd. doesnt explain why the delay of a few days though...

Last edited by nine6inch6nailed; Jul 24, 2004 at 4:23 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.