Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Qualify for Opinion Place survey lately?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qualify for Opinion Place survey lately?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2011, 10:14 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by Cornroaster
I got a survey for 100 miles on Mayonnaise last night, and Mrs. Cornroaster got a special invitation offer that was good for 100 this morning and then was able to do a regular survey for another 75. Every little bit helps, as we are burning 50,000 AA miles each today flying ORD-MIA-SCL in First Class and Int Business.
Two counts.. nothing in months or maybe a year. Even when they send welcome back emails, nothing. Blacklisted?
Old Mar 13, 2011, 7:29 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *G, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
I just qualified for an email invite survey about pizza. That seems to be a common survey topic that I qualify for regularly.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 6:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by aerospace
I just qualified for an email invite survey about pizza. That seems to be a common survey topic that I qualify for regularly.
I just took a pizza survey too.

On top of the two surveys I've completed recently, I've also received two, "We've missed you" emails.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 12:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP / 1.7 MM, Marriott Platinum, HH Gold
After what seems like an eternity, I just got the pizza survey too.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 10:13 pm

I'm tired of Opinion Place. Of the last 20 or so questionnaires, I've never been eligible for the survey.

I did do the pizza one a while ago.
Old Mar 20, 2011, 5:54 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Delta
In each of the past two months, I've earned 100 miles with Opinion Place.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 1:03 am

Programs: AA LT Gold, SPG, RR
Maybe it is the demographics they are looking for...

Hi All,

I receive about one special invite every week. I usually qualify for those about once a month. When I log in, I get about a 50% success rate. I doubt it is personal like some posters like to blame, but it is that the Marketing guru's who pay for the surveys are looking for tight demographic ranges with specific targets to focus the appeal of the messages they create.

It is still free miles, and I use them to pass the time when I can't sleep. Not wasted time for me, and I appreciate the opportunity vs. E-rewards, club bing, and other wastes.

Alex
Old Mar 23, 2011, 6:13 am

Often, if I don't respond to an invitation that afternoon/evening, the survey is closed when I do respond. My guess is that they not only have tight demographics, but also that they only have a very limited number of slots in each.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:43 pm

Did anyone else receive the "We are pleased to announce SurveySpree by Opinion Place has launched!" email?
Old Apr 7, 2011, 6:19 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold, UA, DL, AS, HH Silver, PC Gold
Originally Posted by kipper
Did anyone else receive the "We are pleased to announce SurveySpree by Opinion Place has launched!" email?
I did receive this and went in and registered. Received $5 is surveyspree money for registering. They had no surveys avail for me today. The had about a dozen profile surveys for $0.10 - 0.25 apiece. Did a few of those which weren't to painful.

Looked at rewards, lots of magazine subscriptions available, gift cards (amazon, itunes, etc.), at the $25 & $50 levels there are AA rewards, but it doesn't specify what the reward is, I suspect miles, but how many?

Spot checked a few other gift card rewards, and they didn't specify amount.
Saw some subscriptions (e.g., Economist) that were for 2 years.

We'll see how this works out, hopefully the Opinion Place offers don't dry up. As it is, I seldom qualify for more than one a month.
Old Apr 7, 2011, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by El Cid
I did receive this and went in and registered. Received $5 is surveyspree money for registering. They had no surveys avail for me today. The had about a dozen profile surveys for $0.10 - 0.25 apiece. Did a few of those which weren't to painful.

Looked at rewards, lots of magazine subscriptions available, gift cards (amazon, itunes, etc.), at the $25 & $50 levels there are AA rewards, but it doesn't specify what the reward is, I suspect miles, but how many?

Spot checked a few other gift card rewards, and they didn't specify amount.
Saw some subscriptions (e.g., Economist) that were for 2 years.

We'll see how this works out, hopefully the Opinion Place offers don't dry up. As it is, I seldom qualify for more than one a month.
I registered, received the same amount, but didn't tackle any of the profile surveys yet.

I didn't browse the rewards either.

I'm hoping it means twice the surveys, but I'm concerned that the Opinion Place offers are going to dry up.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 3:44 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Over the past three months or so, I have qualified for every survey I have started. ^ (I can't believe this which I started nine years ago is still active!)
Old Apr 12, 2011, 5:04 pm

Programs: Hilton gold
I qualified for a survey today Thanks for the reminder. Never get emails from them so I forget.^
Old May 16, 2011, 1:02 pm

I just qualified for a very brief survey on "opinions and attitueds towards life." It took less than 5 minutes and I got 50 AA miles.
Old May 17, 2011, 11:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *G, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
After SurveySpree started up, I haven't received a single Opinion Place survey invite. I've taken a few surveys from surveyspree, but haven't put much effort into it.

Has anyone redeemed any rewards yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.